Soo just a general question

Discus and support Soo just a general question in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So basically i recently saw this and wondered why it looked like this [img] 067cb08e-7962-4ba5-a8c4-c8469a25b140 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tr3yten_, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Tr3yten_
    Tr3yten_ Guest

So basically i recently saw this and wondered why it looked like this
    Soo just a general question [​IMG]

:)

Tr3yten_, Jul 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

This is the new Xbox dashboard, everyone is being updated to. No it cannot be opted out of or changed
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

and also the worst dashboard in xbox history.
  4. HassanB Win User

Just a question in general

Hello,

Microsoft has a complex way of doing things. I can only assume that they are doing it by console serial number, when you test your connection to LIVE you will more than likely be prompted to update, or be able to login automatically since you have the update
    already essentially.

This is just a theory, though, you'll need to wait until Sunday evening to find out I guess.
  5. Frank Wolf-4E9B2318- Win User

Just a general question

Older games won't work. Your profile and gamerscore will transfer.
  6. CODukes4 Win User

Just a general question

Your xbox 360 games will not transfer. I had to re-download Netflix (though it downloaded in a few seconds).
Thema:

1. Soo just a general question - Similar Threads - Soo general question

2. Generally, how can one incorporate an Xbox 360 in 2024?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Generally, how can one incorporate an Xbox 360 in 2024?: I mean like playing games like the days of yore. I'm having many connection issues but that could be due to it being lowkey outdated by now. Tehe. Nonetheless, any and all input in any department...
  3. soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...

in XBoX on Windows
    soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...: so i got banned and i wasn’t even home and it says 15 days like i’m trying hit level 40 in 2k and i’m level 38 rn so please unbanned me 12e6c024-1b11-409f-b44f-2e0bafc5ec3e
  4. Soo downloads are just restarting now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soo downloads are just restarting now?: Hi, Microsoft, I would like to know exactly why my downloads via the Xbox app for PC keep getting stuck, i try to pause and resume, doesn't work so i just wait, but the game download just...
  5. why is the support soo useless and can't help people?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is the support soo useless and can't help people?: i can't play forza because i have a problem when i try to log in the log in windows just disappears after i click it and tried to contact the support, so they gave me some useless solutions, after...
  6. Soo...from what I hear Microsoft is completely useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Soo...from what I hear Microsoft is completely useless: Is this true? Because I have a problem that many others have had or still have this problem. Not being able to sign in, gives you this you'll need internet for this. Then I removed my account to...
  7. ok soo i cant install games cause its getting erros

in XBoX on Windows
    ok soo i cant install games cause its getting erros: soo i´ve been trying to install phoenix point but its getting erros from time to time the error code is 0x8024001e its saying to wait i few minutes but it has been hours and i cant downloud the...
  8. HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...

in XboX Insiders
    HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Anthony3779 [link] [comments]
  9. Soo... this avatar update is where?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soo... this avatar update is where?: avatar update released at E3 2017. It's almost may 2018 and still no update. Postponed 3 times I think? Just curious where this update is at that was promised. I know there are more important...
  10. Xbox one has soo many issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has soo many issues: Im pretty upset I bought and xbox one. It locks up often and my controller disconnect when it goes to sleep and does not reconnect on wake up. Also when returning from sleep mode I lose my optical...