Soo downloads are just restarting now?

Discus and support Soo downloads are just restarting now? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Microsoft, I would like to know exactly why my downloads via the Xbox app for PC keep getting stuck, i try to pause and resume, doesn't work so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kayden P., May 22, 2023.

1. Kayden P.
    Kayden P. Guest

Hi, Microsoft, I would like to know exactly why my downloads via the Xbox app for PC keep getting stuck, i try to pause and resume, doesn't work so i just wait, but the game download just restarts. All the way right back to 0%. How does this problem even occur, and what the can I POSSIBLY do to fix it?

The game in question here is Forza Horizon 4. I swear on everything that my game was on 100% (and only had like 300 and something MBs to go since the game was 79.3 GBs), I got pretty excited since I finally was about to play it again after awhile of not being able to, and the download just resets, right before my eyes it goes from 100% to 0%.

Again i have no clue how this happens and I would just like some assistance on how to keep it from happening again because this really sucks.

:)

Kayden P., May 22, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Kayden!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to fix this, you will need to perform a series of troubleshooting steps. Kindly make sure to update your Windows, Device Drivers, and Xbox gaming services, here's how:

For Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

For Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

For Xbox gaming services:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & Downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Once you're done, check if the Xbox app games download works properly.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  3. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Few games licensed in this generation.

All i want is a good remake of Golden Eye. That game was soo awesome when it came out and it would be just as awesome now. They could make it look soo good.
  4. celica66 Win User

Xbox One Minecraft Edition crashes when attempting to load or join online game.

just spent 1 hour on live chat with microsoft and still would not work....soo have had to restore to factory settings for xbox one then just reset it up and re download Minecraft...all created and working fine now so this is a definite fix.....happy kids
    now
  5. Ian boii96 Win User

Connecting to my new connection ERROR

before i got this message i tried it myself and they all failed soo i just switched it up to WPA PSK (AES) soo its working perfectly now, knew it was someting simple thank you guys :D
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

HELP ME NOW!!!! PLEASE

and i was just joking...today has moved soo slow, but now i'm heading out in less than an hour...
Thema:

1. Soo downloads are just restarting now? - Similar Threads - Soo downloads are

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. Soo just a general question

in XBoX on Windows
    Soo just a general question: So basically i recently saw this and wondered why it looked like this [img] 067cb08e-7962-4ba5-a8c4-c8469a25b140
  4. soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...

in XBoX on Windows
    soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...: so i got banned and i wasn’t even home and it says 15 days like i’m trying hit level 40 in 2k and i’m level 38 rn so please unbanned me 12e6c024-1b11-409f-b44f-2e0bafc5ec3e
  5. why is the support soo useless and can't help people?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is the support soo useless and can't help people?: i can't play forza because i have a problem when i try to log in the log in windows just disappears after i click it and tried to contact the support, so they gave me some useless solutions, after...
  6. Soo...from what I hear Microsoft is completely useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Soo...from what I hear Microsoft is completely useless: Is this true? Because I have a problem that many others have had or still have this problem. Not being able to sign in, gives you this you'll need internet for this. Then I removed my account to...
  7. ok soo i cant install games cause its getting erros

in XBoX on Windows
    ok soo i cant install games cause its getting erros: soo i´ve been trying to install phoenix point but its getting erros from time to time the error code is 0x8024001e its saying to wait i few minutes but it has been hours and i cant downloud the...
  8. HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...

in XboX Insiders
    HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Anthony3779 [link] [comments]
  9. Soo... this avatar update is where?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soo... this avatar update is where?: avatar update released at E3 2017. It's almost may 2018 and still no update. Postponed 3 times I think? Just curious where this update is at that was promised. I know there are more important...
  10. Xbox one has soo many issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has soo many issues: Im pretty upset I bought and xbox one. It locks up often and my controller disconnect when it goes to sleep and does not reconnect on wake up. Also when returning from sleep mode I lose my optical...