Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam

Discus and support Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Last night my 13 year old son whilst playing Minecraft was scammed by another person in the chatroom. He had his Minecraft account stolen by accessing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Steve Bunyan, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Steve Bunyan
    Steve Bunyan Guest

Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam

Last night my 13 year old son whilst playing Minecraft was scammed by another person in the chatroom. He had his Minecraft account stolen by accessing his microsoft account. By the time we had the emails warning of malicious user and to address it, the scammer had changed my son's email on the account making it impossible to access. Not only that but trying to find out how to solve this is very difficult as when entering his email address on Microsoft it says there is no email address with that name. It appears my son's email address is no more.

What can we do to get his minecraft account back? We can prove it's his account by receipts etc and surely Minecraft can see there's been suspicious activity on the account.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. It would appear that Microsoft Customer Service online support is impossible to navigate when they say there's no longer an email with that name!

:)

Steve Bunyan, Aug 1, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Please use this link it minecraft direct link
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hey Steve im sorry to hear this. You can go the xbox website and request to speak to xbox agent in accounts to recover the xbox account
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

+27-860-225-567

Please try to call microsoft to help
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

REPORTING COMPROMISED MOJANG ACCOUNTS

Mojang accounts are sometimes compromised by phishing or social engineering, and lists of those accounts often end up posted online. If you would like to report such a list, please follow the steps below.

HOW TO REPORT A COMPROMISED ACCOUNT

Verify that it is Minecraft login information. The list would be combinations of either Java profile names or emails and a password.

Test to see if any of them work. The reasoning behind this is that a thousand people could report the same list, which would generate too many support cases. If you are certain that some or all the login information works at Minecraft.net, we can Investigate further.

Check the list formatting. Most of these lists are in the format username:password or email:password. For any list over 50 entries, we require it in that format.

Send to Minecraft Support. If the above steps are true, contact Minecraft Support with your list and we will investigate further.
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Thema:

1. Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam - Similar Threads - Son's Minecraft account

2. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...
  3. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  4. My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They...: My son fell for a minecraft scam allowing a hacked access to his microsoft account. They are still linked to my family account. I have all the emails about the activity on the account. This...
  5. My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...: He can’t access his original account with previous purchases. Everytime he tries to login it take him to the new account. Thank you. 4fcbf8ca-eb9c-4018-a873-d83bac429d41
  6. Transfer Minecraft to son's account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Minecraft to son's account?: Years ago I purchased Minecraft for my son under my Microsoft account as I didn't want him having his own account. He would have been about 7 years old at the time. He's now a teenager and has...
  7. My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on...: How can I change it to his email instead of mine? I tried to change the email on my account to his and that didn't work. I now created his own microsoft account but no idea how to link it. I have...
  8. My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?: He set up a Minecraft account a few years ago on his PlayStation and is now attempting to access it again. He has forgotten his username and password. How can he get his details back?...
  9. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  10. My son cannot do multi player on Minecraft because he is on a family account. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son cannot do multi player on Minecraft because he is on a family account. How do I...: We do not have xbox. He does Minecraft on his apple air and his iPad. We have a family account but it's telling me to have him send a new request so it won't even set up properly. I've tried...