Son’s child account won’t sign in.

Discus and support Son’s child account won’t sign in. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time we try to log into my son’s child account on our Series X, we get this “Fix on the web” message. So frustrating. It was working fine last... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Keith Kraegel, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Son’s child account won’t sign in.

Every time we try to log into my son’s child account on our Series X, we get this “Fix on the web” message.

So frustrating.

It was working fine last week.

My other son’s account works just fine.

Please tell me how to fix this because the app and family setting app are useless.

:)

Keith Kraegel, Jan 8, 2023
  2. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Changing adult account to child account

Sign into the Family account with your account and remove the account of your son, and then send an invitation as a child account to your sons email. And he can join the FAMILY as a child.

https://account.microsoft.com/family/
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs

Are you an adult account or possibly a child account? You may need to fix that.

Also:

When an adult and a child are both signed in on
    Xbox One, the console enforces the content limits that are set for the child
    account. This means that if your child or teen is restricted from watching a movie with mature content, you won’t be able to watch that movie while your child is signed in

If there is a child account on the Xbox make sure it is not signed in.
  4. am y2 Win User

How do I redeem minecoins for minecraft on the switch?

Hello - my son is not signed into a Microsoft account on the switch, it’s a gmail account.

So if we add an email won’t it start him over?
  5. Selynia Win User

code 83118853

This is happening to my son's account too. I looked up the code in the support code seazrch. It says:

Error 83118853 occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox Live using a child account

Problem:

You see the following error and message when you try to sign in to Xbox Live using a child account:

Before you can sign in here, you'll need to sign in at Xbox.com.

An adult will also need to sign in so they can give permission.

Code: 83118853

This means that the parent account must provide permission for each associated child account (under age 13) before the child can access Xbox Live.

Solution:

To resolve this issue, have the child account sign in to Xbox.com. Then, when prompted, the parent account associated with the child account should sign in to Xbox.com and give permission for the child account to sign in to Xbox Live.

So I did this. I signed into my son's account on xboxlive.com, it gave the prompt then I signed in. When I signed in it said I had to charge my current pay method $0.50. Ya I know that's not a lot but they already know I am an adult and I have made several
    purchases through the xbox including my Live membership. I do not want it charging me for this. It is unnecessary. I have been a member for about 5 years, my son for at least the last 3. He was logged in earlier today and it didn't ask this. I want my son's
    account working without me having to give someone more money.
  6. demonizer andy Win User

Error code 0x80a40403

hi there i would suggest if the steps below dont work head over to https://support.xbox.com/ and chat to an advisor there to walk you through the steps in the mean time

If you’re receiving this error code when trying to sign in with a child account, it may mean that the child account isn’t a member of your family.

Child accounts that aren’t members of a family won’t be able to use the Xbox Live service until they’ve been added to a family. To verify whether the child account is a member of your family, sign in to your Microsoft account and see if the child’s
    account is listed on the Your family page.

Sign in to your account

If the child account is a member of your family, go to the next solution. If the child account isn’t a member of your family, you’ll need to add them so they can sign in and use Xbox Live. For info, see:

Add family members on Xbox One

or

Make sure that your privacy settings are set so that the child account can sign in. To do so, have the child sign in to their account at www.xbox.com. Then, when prompted, the adult account associated with the child account should sign in to www.xbox.com
    and give permission for the child account to sign in to Xbox Live.

Sign in to Xbox.com account
Thema:

Son’s child account won’t sign in.

1. Son’s child account won’t sign in. - Similar Threads - Son’s child account

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  4. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  5. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  6. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  7. Son unable to leave Minecraft Beta or sign into Xbox Insiders as child - Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Son unable to leave Minecraft Beta or sign into Xbox Insiders as child - Windows 10: Hi, I'm trying to help my son who is stuck using the Minecraft Beta for Windows 10 having registered with an adult account to the Xbox insider programme. My son who is 14 installed the Xbox...
  8. Bug when trying to add my son as a child in my family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug when trying to add my son as a child in my family account: Every time I try to add my son as a one of my "child" accounts, it's "there was a problem, please try later". My son is now pushing me to set up an adult account for him but that would defeat the...
  9. Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing)

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing): When we first set up this xbox gamertag, child accounts were not available and my son was not old enough to have his own email without lying on the setup. He has been using my account and is now...
  10. my account suspended for a day because a child said my son was cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account suspended for a day because a child said my son was cheating: I have an account and my son uses it with my supervision. The account was suspended for 24 hours from multiplayer use because another child was upset at my son and falsely accused my son of...