Sonic Mania Redeem Code

Discus and support Sonic Mania Redeem Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a movie in the Gamer Movie sale that stated that Sonic Mania came free with purchases from the sale. I still haven't received my redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WITTO 316, Jun 23, 2020.

1. WITTO 316
    WITTO 316 Guest

Sonic Mania Redeem Code

I purchased a movie in the Gamer Movie sale that stated that Sonic Mania came free with purchases from the sale. I still haven't received my redeem code and Xbox Support on Twitter are now ignoring my request for help. Could anyone give some assistance
    please?

:)

WITTO 316, Jun 23, 2020
  2. WITTO 316 Win User

Sonic Mania Redeem Code

Thanks but I've contacted support from there and got no help. I posted this on here pointing out the ignorance of Xbox Support on Twitter and magically my code has arrived... odd that. P. S. I'm an Xbox Ambassador too... that's what hacked me off about
    it all. The Microsoft site is so unclear on the where and when to go now it's a joke. Kind Regards đź‘Ť
  3. Smwutches Win User

Sonic Mania Redeem Code

4. Kraxi_i Win User

Sonic Mania Redeem Code

5. BrokenFattHardy Win User

Sonic Mania Redeem Code

Sometimes it can take up to 2 weeks to receive those codes. That is how it was when I got a code for 6 Months of free Spotify Premium with 1 Month purchase of Xbox Game Pass.
  6. Half Fish Half Win User

What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?

Oh heck yes. How about that Sonic Mania remix, tho.
Thema:

Sonic Mania Redeem Code

1. Sonic Mania Redeem Code - Similar Threads - Sonic Mania Redeem

2. Sonic Mania and Aladdin+Lion King not available on Xbox Games Store (India) :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Mania and Aladdin+Lion King not available on Xbox Games Store (India) :(: Hello everyone, Xbox gamer in India here. So basically, Sonic Mania and Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King are not available for digital purchase/download on the Xbox Games Store...
  3. Free sonic mania game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free sonic mania game: Free sonic mania game with movie purchase should be offered to uk 8a426d60-d04f-4fc7-93a8-eac8d8279f85
  4. Gamer Flicks Sonic Mania Code Offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamer Flicks Sonic Mania Code Offer: Made the eligible purchase of “Sonic the Hedgehog Movie” during the Gamer Flicks sale to receive the free code offer for “Sonic Mania Game” My understanding is that the code was to be received...
  5. When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer?: Hello, The last two weeks, there was an interresting offer about buying a movie for a free copy of Sonic Mania. Details here:...
  6. I purchased Detective Pikachu as part of the Sonic Mania bonus bundle you were advertising...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Detective Pikachu as part of the Sonic Mania bonus bundle you were advertising...: Hi, I had got a promo offer on my Xbox One on June 10th stating that if I bought Detective Pikachu I would get a free copy of Sonic Mania. I purchased the movie as per the advertisement (it was...
  7. Free Sonic Mania Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Sonic Mania Game: Still no free Sonic Mania game along with my purchase of a movie last week and i cant find where to talk to customer service via E-mail or chatl like i have done so in the past....
  8. Free Sonic Mania with movie purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Sonic Mania with movie purchase.: So i purchased a movie last week via Xbox store so i could get Sonic Mania for free, but i am yet to recieve the game code to redeem it, is anyone else having the same problem? Thank You....
  9. Sonic Mania Framerate Drops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sonic Mania Framerate Drops: I bought Sonic Mania digitally on Xbox One when it was first released. When Sonic Mania Plus was released physically, I got that. The issue I am having is framerate drops when playing the digital...
  10. Put sonic mania on sale Xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Put sonic mania on sale Xbox one: put sonic mania on sale never been on sale opon release like $15 or $10 or $5 please Xbox one. 869712cf-b27d-405f-a463-87f7931c4f16

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sonic Mania redeemcode xbox