Sonic Mania and Aladdin+Lion King not available on Xbox Games Store (India) :(

Discus and support Sonic Mania and Aladdin+Lion King not available on Xbox Games Store (India) :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Xbox gamer in India here. So basically, Sonic Mania and Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King are not available for digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mister MB, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Mister MB
    Mister MB Guest

Hello everyone,

Xbox gamer in India here. So basically, Sonic Mania and Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King are not available for digital purchase/download on the Xbox Games Store (India). Why is that? They are available in all the other Xbox regions I checked. And pretty much every other game I can think of is available to Xbox gamers in India. So whats the deal with these 2 games?

It’s really unfortunate, as these are 2 games I really want to get for my Xbox One… Sonic Mania and Aladdin+Lion King not available on Xbox Games Store (India) :( :(

Is there any way to get the Xbox Game Store people to look into this? And make it available? I tried contacting them through their support channels, and even contacted the game developer/publishers too, but no luck. Any advice?

:)

Mister MB, Jun 23, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: