Sonic Mania achievement not unlocking

Discus and support Sonic Mania achievement not unlocking in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am having an issue where I have gotten the "No Way? No Way!" Achievement which is to get all the gold medallions in the Blue Spheres Bonus stages but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Topaz197, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Topaz197
    Topaz197 Guest

I am having an issue where I have gotten the "No Way? No Way!" Achievement which is to get all the gold medallions in the Blue Spheres Bonus stages but it didn't unlock Full Medal Jacket which is to get silver medallions in the Blue Spheres Bonus Stage.
    I don't know if this is a bug with the achievements, the game or something I am just missing. So if anyone can help me with this issue that would be great.

:)

Topaz197, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Who is Just Damm Excited for Sonic Mania coming spring 2017

Sonic Mania is coming to xbox in spring 2017 with a new 2d Adventure. I'm just saying but finally...........!!!!!!!!!

check out the trailer

And discuss your favroute all time classic including do you think Sonic Mania has made a good decision coming back to 2D format

New Sonic Game Finally Announced by Sega: Sonic Mania for PS4, Xbox One and PC

xxSpecialNickxx, Sep 7, 2017
  3. XxUNCOUTHxX
    XxUNCOUTHxX Guest
    XxUNCOUTHxX, Sep 7, 2017
  4. Sonic Mania achievement not unlocking

I'm having the exact opposite problem. While the Full Medal Jacket achievement did unlock successfully for me, the No Way? No Way! achievement did not unlock despite the fact that I have every single gold medallion in the game. Proof is in the screenshot
    below.

This was a real pain of an achievement to get and it took me a long time, so I am really not willing to delete my save file just to try this all over again, especially with the possibility that the exact same thing might happen. Would be nice to see this
    one fixed.

Sonic Mania achievement not unlocking [​IMG]

Prepare to Lag, Jan 21, 2018
  5. Prepare to Lag Win User

I'm having the exact opposite problem. While the Full Medal Jacket achievement did unlock successfully for me, the No Way? No Way! achievement did not unlock despite the fact that I have every single gold medallion in the game. Proof is in the screenshot
    below.

This was a real pain of an achievement to get and it took me a long time, so I am really not willing to delete my save file just to try this all over again, especially with the possibility that the exact same thing might happen. Would be nice to see this
    one fixed.

[​IMG]
  6. Half Fish Half Win User

What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?

Oh heck yes. How about that Sonic Mania remix, tho.
  7. XxUNCOUTHxX Win User

Sonic Mania: No Way? No Way! Achievement is glitched and will not unlock

8. Prepare to Lag Win User

Sonic Mania: No Way? No Way! Achievement is glitched and will not unlock

9. Headbeast Win User

Free Sonic Mania Game

Having the same issue. Still no free Sonic Mania game. Not sure how to contact anyone about it.
Thema:

1. Sonic Mania achievement not unlocking - Similar Threads - Sonic Mania achievement

2. Sonic Mania and Aladdin+Lion King not available on Xbox Games Store (India) :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Mania and Aladdin+Lion King not available on Xbox Games Store (India) :(: Hello everyone, Xbox gamer in India here. So basically, Sonic Mania and Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King are not available for digital purchase/download on the Xbox Games Store...
  3. Free sonic mania game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free sonic mania game: Free sonic mania game with movie purchase should be offered to uk 8a426d60-d04f-4fc7-93a8-eac8d8279f85
  4. Gamer Flicks Sonic Mania Code Offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamer Flicks Sonic Mania Code Offer: Made the eligible purchase of “Sonic the Hedgehog Movie” during the Gamer Flicks sale to receive the free code offer for “Sonic Mania Game” My understanding is that the code was to be received...
  5. When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer?: Hello, The last two weeks, there was an interresting offer about buying a movie for a free copy of Sonic Mania. Details here:...
  6. I purchased Detective Pikachu as part of the Sonic Mania bonus bundle you were advertising...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Detective Pikachu as part of the Sonic Mania bonus bundle you were advertising...: Hi, I had got a promo offer on my Xbox One on June 10th stating that if I bought Detective Pikachu I would get a free copy of Sonic Mania. I purchased the movie as per the advertisement (it was...
  7. Sonic Mania Redeem Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Mania Redeem Code: I purchased a movie in the Gamer Movie sale that stated that Sonic Mania came free with purchases from the sale. I still haven't received my redeem code and Xbox Support on Twitter are now...
  8. Free Sonic Mania Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Sonic Mania Game: Still no free Sonic Mania game along with my purchase of a movie last week and i cant find where to talk to customer service via E-mail or chatl like i have done so in the past....
  9. Free Sonic Mania with movie purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Sonic Mania with movie purchase.: So i purchased a movie last week via Xbox store so i could get Sonic Mania for free, but i am yet to recieve the game code to redeem it, is anyone else having the same problem? Thank You....
  10. Sonic Mania Framerate Drops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sonic Mania Framerate Drops: I bought Sonic Mania digitally on Xbox One when it was first released. When Sonic Mania Plus was released physically, I got that. The issue I am having is framerate drops when playing the digital...