Sonic Generations problem on XSX

Discus and support Sonic Generations problem on XSX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having a problem loading Sonic Generations on my Series X. I get the splash screen, then get kicked back to the Xbox dashboard after a few seconds.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JK2010M, Jan 7, 2022.

1. JK2010M
    JK2010M Guest

Having a problem loading Sonic Generations on my Series X. I get the splash screen, then get kicked back to the Xbox dashboard after a few seconds. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling to internal, external, reset Xbox settings, deleting saved game data, but nothing made a difference. Is there some known issue? I want to try out the new FPS boost for this game.

Thx,

John

:)

JK2010M, Jan 7, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

I believe it is. It's no coincidence
  3. JK2010M Win User

Thanks for the DNS suggestion, but that did not help. I tried several other Xbox 360 titles that I purchased digitally, and they all do the same thing. I get the splash screen and then it kicks me back to the Xbox dashboard. Is this a problem with Xbox Live?
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll recommend you do a power cycle to clear the system cache

- Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

- Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.

- Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.

If that doesn't help, Go to Settings > Power & startup > Under Power Options > highlight the Power mode, then press the "A" button on the controller to toggle between instant-on and energy-saving mode.

Change DNS:

- Go to Settings

- Network

- Advanced settings

- DNS settings

- Manual.

(If Settings doesn't appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings.)

Then enter the Primary DNS as "208.67.222.222" and the Secondary DNS as "208.67.220.220"
  5. superSONIC3x Win User

Sonic Generations (disc) disconnecting from Xbox LIVE after game update

No, the problem occurs with Sonic Generations only.
  6. superSONIC3x Win User

Getting Kicked out of Live once you Open a game or App[Troubleshooting Steps]

This doesn't work for me and a lot of people on this forum having this problem with Sonic Generations :/
Thema:

1. Sonic Generations problem on XSX - Similar Threads - Sonic Generations problem

2. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  3. Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC: Sonic Colors: Ultimate Windows 8fac26b8-21dd-4606-abe3-b97eac0e7a64
  4. my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...: It either has a laser burn, or something is wrong with the laser e05ab3d3-7d05-4022-a070-f96b3cbb9a3e
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...
  6. If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...: If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog is backwards compatible for Xbox series x or s, correct? 8f672608-bb09-49bd-a1a0-07edb6325bbd
  7. Sonic generations series x text glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations series x text glitched.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present....
  8. Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present. This happens...
  9. Sonic Generations on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Generations on Xbox Series X?: I recently got an Xbox Series X and installed the backwards compatible Sonic Generations. After playing for a few minutes i noticed that it showed some wrong graphics while starting a level. When...
  10. Sonic Generations backward compatibility Xbox LIVE error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Generations backward compatibility Xbox LIVE error: Sooo... I was trying to complete Sonic generations. And there is one achievement that requires you to play all stages in ranking attack mode. And this mode is connected to Xbox Live. So every time...