Sonic Generations on Xbox Series X?

Discus and support Sonic Generations on Xbox Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got an Xbox Series X and installed the backwards compatible Sonic Generations. After playing for a few minutes i noticed that it showed some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AP4RK, Sep 21, 2023.

1. AP4RK
    AP4RK Guest

I recently got an Xbox Series X and installed the backwards compatible Sonic Generations. After playing for a few minutes i noticed that it showed some wrong graphics while starting a level. When i selected to play the Green Hill Zone it would not say Green Hill, it showed what looked like graphics from elsewhere in the game.

Has anyone else experiened this? Anyhelp would be great.

:)

AP4RK, Sep 21, 2023
  2. AP4RK Win User

I have seen other posts about this issue, however those boards are now closed. I saw one on Reddit that explained this issue quite well and they were asked for a picture. So here is a picture of what i get sometimes when i enter the Green Hill Zone.
    [​IMG]
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Sonic Generations on your Xbox Series X. This could be due to a compatibility issue with the game and the new console. I would recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps to see if they help resolve the issue:

1. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that resolves the issue.

2. Check for any available updates for the game and make sure it is fully updated.

3. Clear the cache on your Xbox Series X by holding down the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then unplug the power cord for 30 seconds before plugging it back in and turning it on again.

4. If the issue persists, you can try contacting Xbox support for further assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
  4. WaDisMaD Win User

Sonic and Knuckles on Xbox Series S

I bought Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles back then on the Xbox 360. I played them on Xbox One X and even earlier this year on my Xbox Series X, Sonic 3 even supported HDR. However since Sega announced Sonic Origins these games were made unavailable and since then my games don't work on the Series X anymore. They do still work on the Xbox 360. I think this is unacceptable on Sega's part, as I paid for this game and thus should still be able to play it regardless of it not being in the store anymore.
  5. Alexander Tsyganyuk Win User

SONIC UNLEASHED | Xbox One | Bad emulation

I remember Sonic Generations got patch in X One. And i don't think Sonic Team did it.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?

Which xbox ?

It has to be xbox one s or higher as original didn't have Bluetooth or sonic

I have that set myself for my xbox series x
Thema:

1. Sonic Generations on Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - Sonic Generations Series

2. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  3. Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC: Sonic Colors: Ultimate Windows 8fac26b8-21dd-4606-abe3-b97eac0e7a64
  4. my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...: It either has a laser burn, or something is wrong with the laser e05ab3d3-7d05-4022-a070-f96b3cbb9a3e
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...
  6. If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...: If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog is backwards compatible for Xbox series x or s, correct? 8f672608-bb09-49bd-a1a0-07edb6325bbd
  7. How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?: So Sonic The Fighters is a Xbox 360 game and when I select "Xbox LIVE Battle," it says "You do not have sufficient Xbox LIVE privileges to access this feature." What do I need to do to play this...
  8. Sonic generations series x text glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations series x text glitched.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present....
  9. Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present. This happens...
  10. Sonic Generations backward compatibility Xbox LIVE error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Generations backward compatibility Xbox LIVE error: Sooo... I was trying to complete Sonic generations. And there is one achievement that requires you to play all stages in ranking attack mode. And this mode is connected to Xbox Live. So every time...