Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.

Discus and support Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gonzalo Peccorini, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.

Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present. This happens only in the stage intro screen in all levels, it was working fine until today. All other text is normal it happens only with the stage names.

:)

Gonzalo Peccorini, Nov 6, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Gonzalo P, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with stage names in Sonic Generations on Series X. Here are some suggestions you could try to fix the issue:

Check for game updates: Make sure you have the latest version of Sonic Generations installed on your Series X. Some issues may be related to known bugs that have been fixed in the most recent updates. Check if there are updates available for the game and install them if necessary.
    Check your console settings: Check your Series Check settings related to screen resolution, video settings, and any other options that may be relevant. Restore default settings if you've made recent changes.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  3. Elijah Weir Win User

I found out the issue! To fix this, all you have to do is go to Manage game and add-ons. Then press compatibility settings and then turn off Auto HDR. This then fixed the issue with the level title cards.
  4. PhilMarck Win User

Who still plays Sonic Adventure?

I still play Sonic Adventure because it is a awesome game to play.
    Only fun for the Sonic stages.

I have all the Sonic games but I ' ve never figured this one out.Just bought Unleashed and Generation yesterday and they both rock.
    Sonic's Werehog was a terrible addition, but the day stages are excellent. I'm still yet to complete Sonic Unleashed but haven't because of those damned werehog stages.
  5. Bentleyma Win User

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

I think Sonic Generations has pretty good replay value though. The stages are really fun to play.
  6. AP4RK Win User

Sonic Generations on Xbox Series X?

I have seen other posts about this issue, however those boards are now closed. I saw one on Reddit that explained this issue quite well and they were asked for a picture. So here is a picture of what i get sometimes when i enter the Green Hill Zone.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names. - Similar Threads - Sonic generations series

2. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  3. Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC: Sonic Colors: Ultimate Windows 8fac26b8-21dd-4606-abe3-b97eac0e7a64
  4. my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...: It either has a laser burn, or something is wrong with the laser e05ab3d3-7d05-4022-a070-f96b3cbb9a3e
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...
  6. If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...: If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog is backwards compatible for Xbox series x or s, correct? 8f672608-bb09-49bd-a1a0-07edb6325bbd
  7. How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?: So Sonic The Fighters is a Xbox 360 game and when I select "Xbox LIVE Battle," it says "You do not have sufficient Xbox LIVE privileges to access this feature." What do I need to do to play this...
  8. Sonic generations series x text glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations series x text glitched.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present....
  9. Sonic Generations on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Generations on Xbox Series X?: I recently got an Xbox Series X and installed the backwards compatible Sonic Generations. After playing for a few minutes i noticed that it showed some wrong graphics while starting a level. When...
  10. Sonic Generations backward compatibility Xbox LIVE error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Generations backward compatibility Xbox LIVE error: Sooo... I was trying to complete Sonic generations. And there is one achievement that requires you to play all stages in ranking attack mode. And this mode is connected to Xbox Live. So every time...