Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC

Discus and support Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Sonic Colors: Ultimate Windows 8fac26b8-21dd-4606-abe3-b97eac0e7a64 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Unleash7878, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Unleash7878
    Unleash7878 Guest

Unleash7878, Feb 4, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Sonic Colors Ultimate isn't available for PC via the Xbox Store App. This is a decision made by Sega Not Microsoft.

It is available on PC, but, you'll need to buy it from Steam
  3. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Reach Title Update Specifics

Sonic The Hedgehog 1, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic CD, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Colors, and soon Sonic Generations.
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

[quote user="WereWolfchild"]

I think Sega needs to just let Sonic die its not the Genesis era anymore.How many games need to bomb before they realize that.

[/quote]Sonic Generations is actually very good and was released recently. Sonic games stopped bombing after Colors was released, they are getting better with each release now.

[/quote]

Sonic Generations was ok but ultimately it was too short.
  5. Re-F5171C73-A8B1-4DD Win User

Sega game i would like to see on 360

I want Sonic Colors so bad.
  6. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="WereWolfchild"]

I think Sega needs to just let Sonic die its not the Genesis era anymore.How many games need to bomb before they realize that.

[/quote]Sonic Generations is actually very good and was released recently. Sonic games stopped bombing after Colors was released, they are getting better with each release now.

[/quote]

Sonic Generations was ok but ultimately it was too short.

[/quote]True, but it has alot of replay value in trying to get good times on stages and the challenges.
Thema:

1. Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC - Similar Threads - Sonic Colors Ultimate

2. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  3. my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...: It either has a laser burn, or something is wrong with the laser e05ab3d3-7d05-4022-a070-f96b3cbb9a3e
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...
  5. If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...: If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog is backwards compatible for Xbox series x or s, correct? 8f672608-bb09-49bd-a1a0-07edb6325bbd
  6. How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?: So Sonic The Fighters is a Xbox 360 game and when I select "Xbox LIVE Battle," it says "You do not have sufficient Xbox LIVE privileges to access this feature." What do I need to do to play this...
  7. Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...: Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it on Xbox One….but it keeps saying that the disc is not playable. Is it possible for it to be backward...
  8. Sonic Forces crashing on Series X. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Forces crashing on Series X. How to fix?: I was enjoying some Sonic games on my Series X and when I try to launch Forces, it just fades back the Dashboard. No error pop-up either. Just fades back. Tried to delete and reinstall the game,...
  9. Sonic generations series x text glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations series x text glitched.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present....
  10. Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present. This happens...