Sonic and sega all stars raceing on xbox360

Discus and support Sonic and sega all stars raceing on xbox360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so i wanna play sonic and sega all stars raceing i really like tthe gme on xbox360 but its not on xbox one so am really hoping you guys can add it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaminHobenu, Aug 24, 2020.

1. JaminHobenu
    JaminHobenu Guest

Ok so i wanna play sonic and sega all stars raceing i really like tthe gme on xbox360 but its not on xbox one so am really hoping you guys can add it to backward compatible please. This is something else The game lego marvel super heroes i have on xbox
    360 its on the game list so i can buy it but I need it to be on backward compatible cuz am not payng for that again thats all thank youu for doing this if you do and thanks for reading hope you have a good day bye.

:)

JaminHobenu, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Elite Rampant Win User

Best 360 cart racer?

The only Karting games I can think of are Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and F1 Race Stars. F1 Race Stars isn't released yet. Just a couple of days to go though I think.

-

Both have a demo though...

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

-

F1 Race Stars
  3. Cepherino Rodriguez Win User

You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards Compatibility update.

You guys could've at least got an Agreement with Sega so they can add Sonic Heroes, Shadow The Hedgehog, Sonic Riders and Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing the first one. We're you able to contact with Sega?
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards Compatibility update.

sonic all star racing transformed is on the BC list, the other were not allowed by sega.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact publishers/developers to let them know you want the games backwards compatible, but backwards compatibility is shut down until the Series X is released.

No one on the forums has the ability to add games to backwards compatibility, so spamming the forum will not do anything.
  6. HailofSteel Win User

Have $40(MSP) on my acc. What to buy?

Terraria,Motocross Madness,Geometry Wars 2 Sonic&Sega All Stars Racing,Fallout3
Thema:

1. Sonic and sega all stars raceing on xbox360 - Similar Threads - Sonic sega stars

2. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  3. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  4. Will Sega make a new 3D Sonic game featuring Classic Sonic only?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Sega make a new 3D Sonic game featuring Classic Sonic only?: I really like Sonic Frontiers, it is a step in the right direction. However, fans of a certain age will remember Classic Sonic more fondly. Do you think that Sega will release a new fully fledged...
  5. Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing leaderboards are down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing leaderboards are down: Hey we are a small community on Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and eveeything worked well until 3 weeks ago when suddenly nobody could access the time trials leaderboards for the game. Any idea...
  6. Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (2010 version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (2010 version): Can Xbox game developers please add sonic and sega all stars racing 2010 version to the backwards compatible list because this game was so enjoyable and very fun to play.In my opinion sonic and...
  7. Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (2010) backwards compatible on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (2010) backwards compatible on Xbox One: The one things that I like is 2010 game Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie cause this game is fun to play. It has exclusive characters like Avatar and Banjo and Kazooie on Xbox 360...
  8. "Unlock All Characters & Tracks" for the Sonic Sega All Stars Racing not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unlock All Characters & Tracks" for the Sonic Sega All Stars Racing not working: Since no one answered my question on previous topic (Can't), I'm posting again. Hi! I've purchased the "Unlock All Characters & Tracks" for the Sonic Sega All Stars Racing, but the tracks and...
  9. Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 HD w/ DLC for Xbox 360 from Sega: no voices. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 HD w/ DLC for Xbox 360 from Sega: no voices. Why?: I recently got up a plethora of games for the Xbox 360. I recently started playing Sonic Adventure and immediately realized I could not hear the female narrator. I start playing the game and there...
  10. Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing last achievement Ultimate Collection doesn't get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing last achievement Ultimate Collection doesn't get ...: btw Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing last achievement Ultimate Collection doesn't get unlocked at all i tried doing a new game but didn't work as and yes i did met requirements to get the achievement...