Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 HD w/ DLC for Xbox 360 from Sega: no voices. Why?

Discus and support Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 HD w/ DLC for Xbox 360 from Sega: no voices. Why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got up a plethora of games for the Xbox 360. I recently started playing Sonic Adventure and immediately realized I could not hear the female... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ray9930, Dec 1, 2015.

1. ray9930
    ray9930 Guest

I recently got up a plethora of games for the Xbox 360. I recently started playing Sonic Adventure and immediately realized I could not hear the female narrator. I start playing the game and there were no voices from a characters during the dialogue
    scenes. I went into the options and cannot find anything viable to turn them on. I exited the game, deleted it from my hard drive, and re-downloaded it. I got the same result: no voices.

I started playing Sonic Adventure 2 and I still got no voices. I restarted my system and still got the same results, although I did not delete and re-download the game. The voices during the dialogue scenes were not active but during gameplay,
    I can only hear grunting from the characters every now and then. I started doing research online about this and found absolutely nothing, at least for the Xbox 360. I found plenty of problems and solutions to the exact same problem and more for the PC version
    pre and post-Steam release of the PC version port of the Sonic Adventure games.

I decided to search elsewhere online. I have found gameplay footage on YouTube of the Xbox 360 versions of both games that have the dialogue of the characters working. Now I am at a complete loss as to why the dialogue does not work for either
    game. I’ve played a bit of Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for the GameCube. I know this is not supposed to be disabled by any means. I bought both HD remakes and their downloadable content between last Thursday and Friday.
    My ultimate question is: why is there no dialogue at all in either game? They are what make the games special to me.

:)

ray9930, Dec 1, 2015
  2. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest
    400 microsoft points to spend

Sonic Adventure 1 but it isn't in HD or Widescreen. Sega get with the times dammit!

PhilMarck, Dec 1, 2015
  3. Sonic's 20th Anniversary sale!

^ Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Adventure, Sonic 4 Episode 1, Sonic & Sega All Stars racing. It might include the incredibly rubbish Sonic the Hedgehog & Sonic Unleashed too.

Terrible Tebow, Dec 1, 2015
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

Make sure that your audio settings are set correctly on your Xbox 360, as well as in game options. Set it to Stereo, not Dolby Digital.

Irixion, Dec 1, 2015
  5. Irixion Win User

Make sure that your audio settings are set correctly on your Xbox 360, as well as in game options. Set it to Stereo, not Dolby Digital.
  6. PhilMarck Win User

400 microsoft points to spend

Sonic Adventure 1 but it isn't in HD or Widescreen. Sega get with the times dammit!
  7. Terrible Tebow Win User

Sonic's 20th Anniversary sale!

^ Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Adventure, Sonic 4 Episode 1, Sonic & Sega All Stars racing. It might include the incredibly rubbish Sonic the Hedgehog & Sonic Unleashed too.
  8. PhilMarck Win User

Why Microsoft Ended Up Not Buying Sega.

Microsoft got Shenmue 2 on Original Xbox, the design of Dreamcast controller for Xbox, but improved and what Sega had that was worth it, it's mostly now all on Xbox 360 (Sonic Adventure 2 - Dreamcast, example).
  9. Flame Haze SnS Win User

next month's free games?

SONIC ADVENTURE AND SONIC ADVENTURE 2 WITH DLC FOR FREE, PLEASE!
Thema:

1. Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 HD w/ DLC for Xbox 360 from Sega: no voices. Why? - Similar Threads - Sonic Adventure DLC

2. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  3. Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC: Sonic Colors: Ultimate Windows 8fac26b8-21dd-4606-abe3-b97eac0e7a64
  4. my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...: It either has a laser burn, or something is wrong with the laser e05ab3d3-7d05-4022-a070-f96b3cbb9a3e
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...
  6. If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...: If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog is backwards compatible for Xbox series x or s, correct? 8f672608-bb09-49bd-a1a0-07edb6325bbd
  7. How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?: So Sonic The Fighters is a Xbox 360 game and when I select "Xbox LIVE Battle," it says "You do not have sufficient Xbox LIVE privileges to access this feature." What do I need to do to play this...
  8. Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...: Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it on Xbox One….but it keeps saying that the disc is not playable. Is it possible for it to be backward...
  9. Sonic Forces crashing on Series X. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Forces crashing on Series X. How to fix?: I was enjoying some Sonic games on my Series X and when I try to launch Forces, it just fades back the Dashboard. No error pop-up either. Just fades back. Tried to delete and reinstall the game,...
  10. I'm playing a backwards compatible game from my xbox 360 and it is sonic adventure 2. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing a backwards compatible game from my xbox 360 and it is sonic adventure 2. I...: Sonic adventure 2 (Using the backwards compatible one) b45eb19b-7fc3-4b56-928f-516f16bb11f6