Son made my account i cant chance birthday

Discus and support Son made my account i cant chance birthday in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Along time i ask my son if he could make my microsoft account and he put his birthday on my account and i didnt cause any trouble but i bought him xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MiniGue, Feb 17, 2021.

1. MiniGue
    MiniGue Guest

Along time i ask my son if he could make my microsoft account and he put his birthday on my account and i didnt cause any trouble but i bought him xbox one s and he ask me if he a wanted to play some game with him. But then we realize the game was locked for my cause it was some game for 18+ and cause he put his birthday there ( he is 13) we could play so im asking if there is any way to chance the birthday cause i spend my money on xbox pass for my pc

:)

MiniGue, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Player096789121 Win User

Conection problem

where can i find it ? beacause is for a my son birthday and the account ask me a " conditential code " to connect to the account on my windows 10
  3. artful c0dger Win User

Codemasters announce F1 Race Stars

@Mr Nally, Not sure if I'll get chance to play much of it today as its my daughters birthday and my son is off school ill. Hopefully I'll get on for a while later and give it a go, if i do I'll post back later.
  4. skys7 Win User

Happy 2 Year Anniversary Xbox One!

Happy birthday Xbox !

You are as old as my son :)
  5. AGS Defeatz Win User

Why does it ask for a credit card for free GTA DLC?

In all honesty, it depends how old you are. If you made this account set up as a young birthday, then the chances are you cannot download it. However you may change your settings via Family Settings, or have your adult set up a parent account and enable
    the use of certain games.

~AGS Defeats
  6. Michael (L2kc) Win User

Birthday gaming!

My birthday is January 11th and since Modern Warfare is coming out soon, its a good chance ill get that game before christmas. For my birthday, i reall want to play Madden 20.
Thema:

1. Son made my account i cant chance birthday - Similar Threads - Son made account

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  4. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  5. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  6. Made an account for my son, he shares my gamepass but can't cloud game..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made an account for my son, he shares my gamepass but can't cloud game..: Hello. So i made an account for my 5 year old son on my xbox one S. I made my account the home xbox so he can share my gamepass ultimate. When on his account, gamepass seems to work fine but he...
  7. i bought a new xbox and gave my son the old with gold on it and made did what it said to do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a new xbox and gave my son the old with gold on it and made did what it said to do...: xbox gold sharing not working b9cb275c-f092-4ebb-860c-58a1da3b80f1
  8. I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions): I added my son to my family, he can't watch netflix, Hulu. it says go to account.live.com to fix problem. However, I don't know what the problem is? I've tried everything same ****. I can't reach...
  9. Purchase made by my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase made by my son: Hi there, I need some guidance, I sent my son a R100 Microsoft gift voucher. But for some reason he was able to either purchase more than the R100 or I was billed over that R100 limit. Is this...
  10. My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account: My son made a purchase without my authorization in my Fortnite profile and I wanna know how I can I can cancel that in the money to be returned to my PayPal account...