Son hasn't been able to use his Gold membership for months!

Discus and support Son hasn't been able to use his Gold membership for months! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off, we've had XBox Live Gold for years. But now, whenever my son tries to sign on to XBox Live to play a game, it comes up with an error and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ViCiOuSViXeN606, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Son hasn't been able to use his Gold membership for months!

First off, we've had XBox Live Gold for years. But now, whenever my son tries to sign on to XBox Live to play a game, it comes up with an error and says a parent must sign in. When I come to the website and follow the instructions, it says SERVICE TEMPORARILY
    UNAVAILABLE. For months!! He's been playing on my account. What's the point of paying $100 a year if he can't even play!? I called customer service, and was told the issue would be 'escalated.' I would receive an email within 2 business days. Over a week later,
    and no email. What's going on? I want to be refunded for the months he was unable to play. So much for all his new Christmas games.

:)

ViCiOuSViXeN606, Jan 7, 2014
  2. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    XBOX Live Gold Family done now????

the family account was discontinued months ago so yes your son needs his own gold membership for his tag to be able to play online

davemcfly85, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Urien Rheged
    Urien Rheged Guest
    1 Gold Account for the whole family

My son has a gold membership on his 360. I don't have a gold membership. If I add my son's profile to my new Xbox One, then it will give me gold membership as well?

Urien Rheged, Jan 7, 2014
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

XBOX Live Gold Family done now????

the family account was discontinued months ago so yes your son needs his own gold membership for his tag to be able to play online
  5. Sloanmonkey Win User

Can't Access Xbox Live Silver - Help!

I have been paying for xbox gold for a couple of years now and it hasnt been used for gaming for at least 12 months of this time as my son now uses his gaming computer. I kept the membership open as i use amazon prime instant video however i have heard taht
    i do not need to pay for a gold membership to be able to access amazon prime instant video.

Is this true?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox LIVE GOLD second user.

If your son does not have a Gold membership he will not be able to play online games. You can share your membership with him on the Xbox One though. Go to Settings and scroll right until you see Add to Family. Add your son there and he will be able to
    use your Gold membership on his account.
  7. ObliviousNose56 Win User

Gold Membership

we yes purchase one month gold membership but my son is unable to access on his xbox 360. what we need to do.
  8. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal

Hi,

If you are using an Xbox Live Gold 14-Day Trial you will not be able to download these games as it would require having an active 1 Month Gold membership (minimum 1 month of Gold) for you to be able to download the titles available through Games With Gold.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Son hasn't been able to use his Gold membership for months!

1. Son hasn't been able to use his Gold membership for months! - Similar Threads - Son hasn't been

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  4. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  5. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  6. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  7. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  8. My son’s xbox won’t stay on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son’s xbox won’t stay on?: Not sure what is happening, I have tried everything I possibly can as far as troubleshooting. It doesn’t want to stay on. It acts like it wants to power on then turns right back off. Please help,...
  9. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  10. My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and...: My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and forth to epic games and Microsoft. He keeps getting a error code 0x80070570. It says installation stopped...