Son hacked, how to get back his account

Discus and support Son hacked, how to get back his account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Benjamin Michotte, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Son hacked, how to get back his account

Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed]

Also, I can see in the last email he received that a security information has been changed to [mod removed]

How can I get back his account ? He has stuff linked to it, such as it minecraft account, ...

Regards

:)

Benjamin Michotte, Apr 22, 2024
  2. Lumie Helps Win User

Hello Benjamin M,

Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community. My name is Lumie and I'm happy to help.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem with a compromised account.

I understand how important recovering your account is to you.

Important: The account recovery form can only be used if two-step verification isn't turned on.

You will need to try the Account Recovery Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Detailed steps on how to use the Account Recovery Form can be found here: [https://support.microsoft.com/office/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42]

Microsoft takes account security very seriously, that's why Account Recovery is an automated process with no human influence. If you don't have the correct information, you may not be able to get through account verification using the Recovery Form.

The Account Recovery Form requires adequate information to prove that you are the owner of the account. The Account Recovery Process can be a time consuming process, but providing as much info as possible from the start of the process will increase the possibility of being verified by the automated process. You'll need to keep trying until you're verified by Microsoft.

Remember to use a familiar device from which you've frequently accessed your Microsoft account, as well as a familiar location. Microsoft will review your responses and respond within 24 hours. If you are verified, instructions on how to log back into your account will be sent to you, and if you are not verified, you will need to submit the Account Recovery form again. You can do this up to 2 times every 24 hours.

It's important to note that Microsoft Support will not be able to grant you access to your account, you will be sent back to the Account Recovery pages that have been linked above.

If your Microsoft account recovery request was not granted or was unsuccessful, please click the attached link for more information: [https://support.microsoft.com/office/dc56c3e3-dff0-4ed5-8edb-60290eea6b53]

Let me know if you need more help.

Regards,
    Lumie
  3. LonnieMizell Win User

login / account / gamer tag help

This happened to my son someone hacked his account and I have been battling microsoft for 5 days trying to get his account back! They keep saying someone will contact me and that has not happened.
  4. LazyNick Win User

Xbox One Account & Console hacked into!!!!!!

Srry i can help with this mess! The console was not hacked into, the account was. With (Xbox One) if someone is downloading content with ur sons account , games or dlc will download in background as soon as he signs into his xbox. It will be shown under
    my games and apps section. Its basically your download history section, like xbox 360 has.

I do believe u ur son was hacked but not his xbox but his account was. They are probably using the My home xbox setting, its new to xbox . As long as u change it back to ur xbox as home, the hacker wont be able to play these games. But u wont be getting
    ur money back in any case , srry for your problem cause i was too ive been hacked before so i know how this works. And about being hacked he probably signed into a fake site n signed in with his xbox live info, and thats most likely how he got hacked.
  5. Batchman Win User

how to get unbanned from xboxlive

my son's account was banned for cheating, but he was invited to lobby by his friend. He didn't know that it was hacked. How do I get him un banned? Ps. He was banned for two weeks
  6. the 6 oN Secret Win User

Black Ops 2 False Accusation

my son's game was hacked and all his progress is gone from almost 3 years of playing! is there any way to get it back???
Thema:

1. Son hacked, how to get back his account - Similar Threads - Son hacked account

2. My son's family account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's family account has been hacked: Hi - I am the manager of my son's account. Someone hacked into my son's account, changed password and access email. It was flagged as suspicious activity via email sent by Microsoft, but as we...
  3. My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...

in XBoX on Windows
    My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...: I have already tried to get a refund from Xbox for all 7 purchases on the day that it happened, and it was refused. How do I claim the money back that someone has fraudulently taken?...
  4. Hi My Sons Mincraft account was hacked and stolen and the sold. How do i get the realm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi My Sons Mincraft account was hacked and stolen and the sold. How do i get the realm...: My Sons Minecraft account was stolen it has a realm attached to it that i cant cancel because i cant log on The account has been sold We have the email address of the person that stole it I...
  5. My son's account was hacked and deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account was hacked and deleted.: My son came to me to ask for help, as he was logging in to play Minecraft and in his log-in, it says that the account was deleted and couldn't be found. Also, another e-mail (*** Die...
  6. My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help: Good morning, My boy had his Microsoft account stolen, I tried to open 2 incidents that Microsoft decided to close. So I tried to talk to someone. it seems that it is almost no longer possible....
  7. My son's xbox account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's xbox account was hacked and deleted: My son's xbox account was hacked and deleted . Is there anyway to recover it ?? 02a18e28-07b2-4d7b-a655-fb354693fee6
  8. My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...: My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Should be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  9. My son's Microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's Microsoft account was hacked: It looks like my son's gmail account was hacked and the hacker used that to hack his microsoft/xbox account. Within 7 minutes (while he was sleeping), he received emails about a new security code,...
  10. Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...: Question one my son account was hacked, i am mad do to he has never had this done to him before we are trying to get his account recovered but microsoft is taking their sweet time in solving a...