Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login

Discus and support Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please can someone help? I have no knowledge of Xbox - I bought one for my son and set it up yesterday- I set it up under his name but as he is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhonicTrash2398, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login

Please can someone help?

I have no knowledge of Xbox - I bought one for my son and set it up yesterday- I set it up under his name but as he is a child I was required to enter my email as the parent. We proceeded to then download FIFA 17 via an online code. Now if my son is logged
    in it wont let him play the game - says the person who bought the game needs to login. So when I login in as me the game is available. But I do not want to be a player (only thought I was set up as a parent for security) - my son does and wants to play under
    his login. How can we sort this?

:)

PhonicTrash2398, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Account profile

I've set up my sons xbox one s (Xmas present) and downloaded fifa 17. However I have downloaded it under my account as I was setting up parental controls. Is there a way for me to give him overall access to the game without him having to open my profile?

FakeHarmony8832, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Help with FIFA 17 XBox One S download

Do you need an Internet connection to play FIFA 17? We recently purchased an Xbox One S and it came with a FIFA 17 Full Game download token. It has been installed after using 60GB of Internet usage. Now it is saying my son can't play the game without being
    online (If I had of known an Internet connection was needed to play the game I wouldn't have bought it). It is really confusing as my other son has FIFA 17 for his PS4 and he doesn't need an Internet connection to play his.

CharlieColby08, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login

Please can you delete this post. Problem sorted.

PhonicTrash2398, Dec 27, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Glad you were able to sort things out! Let us know if you need any help later. Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Glad you were able to sort things out! Let us know if you need any help later. :)
  7. PhonicTrash2398 Win User

Please can you delete this post. Problem sorted.
  8. VirtualHitman7 Win User

EA ACCESS code not received!

I preordered the FIFA 17 standard edition and I didn't get an early access code and I can't play FIFA
  9. skylaar Win User

Games sharing

I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 when it last year. My son's computers are setup with me as the administrator and they are family/child accounts. If I login and download the game, then they can login later and play the game. I am not sure what the
    limit is but all three computers are under my Microsoft account. I have not tried it with any other games.
  10. ArminatorX Win User

"Disc region is incorrect for this console" on digital download

Please do not "resurrect" old threads from last year.

But to answer your question: FIFA 17 is probably region coded, and the disc can only be played on consoles with the same region as the disc.

If the disc is a different region than your console, you can't play FIFA 17 from that disc on your console.
Thema:

1. Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login - Similar Threads - Son can't play

2. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  3. Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?: My son is 15 and I'm 53, he plays the xbox but I pay for game pass ultimate. So we have two accounts although I never play xbox games. If I download a game pass game I can play it but he can't,...
  4. my son can't play minecraft realms even though it's permitted in X box family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son can't play minecraft realms even though it's permitted in X box family settings: My son recently bought Minecraft Starter Edition for his Xbox series X so he can play Minecraft with his friends on-line. He's a child so I manage his account settings for him through Xbox Family....
  5. Why can't I play multiplayer games with my son in the same house?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I play multiplayer games with my son in the same house?: I play on Steam and my son plays on Xbox in the same house. Even though we both have cross play enabled and we both can play cross platform with other friends we cannot play multiplayer games with...
  6. Can't play Halo with my son when we played together previously...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Halo with my son when we played together previously...: My son and I have been playing Halo: Master Chief Collection together recently. We have played together in several firefights and started a campaign on Halo CE. We last played together 2 days ago...
  7. Can't play xbox at the same time as my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play xbox at the same time as my son: My son has his own gamertag under my account. Just now, I tried to log in to play Dying Light 2 but it said I'm already logged in on another account. My son said that when he logs on to his...
  8. Can't play at the same time as my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play at the same time as my son: Hi me and my son both have xbox ones, we both have xbox live subscriptions and separate gamer tags, for some reason recently it will not let us play at the same time unless one signs the other...
  9. My son can't play games I downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't play games I downloaded: Hi - new to all of this. Just got an XBox Series S. Bought Ultimate Game Pass via my account. Downloaded some games to the console. We can play them fine when I am logged in. But when we log him...
  10. Son can't play Levelhead due to ""the current users privacy settings for user generated...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son can't play Levelhead due to ""the current users privacy settings for user generated...: We have an Xbox gamepass, and are set up for parental controls through a parent account online. We do not have an Xbox, they play games on their PCs. When trying to play Levelhead my son gets the...