Son banned for gamerpic that Microsoft offered

Discus and support Son banned for gamerpic that Microsoft offered in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son received a 2 day ban for having a gamerpic of Spongebob SquarePants? You offered the photo for him to choose from and he has had it as his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joe vanbeneden, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Son banned for gamerpic that Microsoft offered

My son received a 2 day ban for having a gamerpic of Spongebob SquarePants? You offered the photo for him to choose from and he has had it as his gamerpic for months. Now out of nowhere he goes to play with his friends and cannot chat, play multi-player, etc.

There is no available option to submit a review.

Paying $17 a month for gamepass and live to have this happen? What a joke!!!!

:)

joe vanbeneden, Sep 9, 2023
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Custom Gamerpics

Given what people are capable of drawing or taking pictures of, I wouldn't expect Microsoft to ever offer people the ability to create their own gamerpics.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Gamerpic suspension

it's all well and good posting links to "Protecting players from offensive imagery" but gamerpics provided by Microsoft themselves are getting banned.
  4. voteDC Win User

Custom Gamer Pics

Yes you could be banned and probably for good. The only tampering Microsoft tend to give a warning for, by means of a reset, is gamerscore modding.

-

If they ban someone permanently for modding their tenure, then a gamerpic is a cert.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Can my accounts suspension be removed please

just curious, don't you find all these bans for gamerpics a bit fishy, even Microsoft provided ones are getting people banned multiple times, there has to be an issue that is not being looked at.
  6. PDMc123 Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

Technology isn't my thing but it does look like there's a problem with the enforcement site in that the links don't work on it. My advice is to try and speak to the general Microsoft support people because although they couldn't see the details regarding the ban, they could see that my son's 'permanent' ban is due to end on the 19th.. Hopefully they can offer you the same reassurance..
Thema:

Son banned for gamerpic that Microsoft offered

1. Son banned for gamerpic that Microsoft offered - Similar Threads - Son banned gamerpic

2. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  3. My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks: My son was banned from Xbox, please let me know the reason for that. Thanks 9efe3720-f779-481e-9a50-fe3f7fa4090b
  4. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  5. My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.: I can view my sons page. He had a message removed in August and then didn't play again until today,October 5th. Shows he was banned on September 13,the day before they charged my card for the...
  6. My son was permanently banned on our family account, please see details below.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was permanently banned on our family account, please see details below.: We have had a main Xbox account for over 15 years and all our games are purchased on this account. My son who uses the account was permanently banned for poor language that his friends "reported"...
  7. It says my son is banned

in XBoX on Windows
    It says my son is banned: From Xbox. He’s no idea what he’s done & never had anything done wrong before 4836a10e-c2b7-4aee-b66b-d8f40071672a
  8. My 13 year old son has gotten me console ban trying to get it took off my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 13 year old son has gotten me console ban trying to get it took off my Xbox: My son got me console ban for the first time and I’m trying to find out what he did wrong I never even been console banned I didn’t even know that was a thing but he isn’t allowed on my Xbox no...
  9. I need to talk to someone about the case review about a permanent Xbox ban as my son has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone about the case review about a permanent Xbox ban as my son has...: My son was banned permantley on a Xbox and he said a couple things to a couple players but he has tourettes and he was going through a bad time and i thought the family safety was set up correct...
  10. Xbox permanent ban for something my son did not or could not do. How do we fight a decision...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox permanent ban for something my son did not or could not do. How do we fight a decision...: My sons Xbox acvount was perms banned supposedly he did something to his acvount. He did not nor is he capable of hacking into it. Xbox just says he did it, no proof or anything. He has had alot...