Somewhere there is a list of peoples, to whom i give a bad player reviews?

Discus and support Somewhere there is a list of peoples, to whom i give a bad player reviews? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry it's google translate I search for submit a player review I want to change the bad reviews that i give 119f681d-2823-48ee-8d9e-9a0af4715c19 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xbox360fanguy99, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Somewhere there is a list of peoples, to whom i give a bad player reviews?

Sorry it's google translate

I search for submit a player review

I want to change the bad reviews that i give

:)

Xbox360fanguy99, Jun 5, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Unfortunately, you can't change the reviews that you give.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No. There is no list of people you have given reviews of.
  4. ANYTH1NK Win User

Rep score

Basically after a player has played you, they can go on their recent players list and review how you played. I always prefer the people I wonna play again, then it's more likely to put you in a team with them again. If you give a person a bad rep though,
    it just keeps them out of the games you are in.

It doesn't really effect your games though. I got an unsporting one and a trash talking one, way before I even got a microphone. I think most of the reviews people give you are just random.
  5. Metal10957 Win User

Feel the same.

I never give bad reviews, I just prefer players.
  6. RockifiedFatty Win User

Being Harassed.

To help next time you can disable party chat and give him a bad player review and for the others in the group for them to not have you play in the same games as you. Also I've been asked to get made fun by other members on Xbox Live. I just have gotten used
    to blocking people and giving them bad player reviews so that doesnt happen again. I hope this has helped you a bit.
Thema:

1. Somewhere there is a list of peoples, to whom i give a bad player reviews? - Similar Threads - Somewhere list peoples

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  6. Friends list not updating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not updating: When I go to my friends list it will display that my friends are online doing something like watching youtube, but when I click on their profile to invite them it says they’ve been offline for 7...
  7. Block list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Block list: Hello guys, I just wanted to see the list of people that I blocked in my Xbox account, but the problem is that I do not have an Xbox, only the application, and I searched for the one I blocked and...
  8. Is there somewhere I can see login and logout times?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there somewhere I can see login and logout times?: I need to find the login time for Monday and Tuesday of this week 135c1d02-3ae9-4b81-a9a5-86f7e0cb862e
  9. My Xbox account thinks I'm somewhere else. .

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account thinks I'm somewhere else. .: About 3 months ago certain apps on my Xbox series X and S started giving me a "not available in your region" error. Starting with the Rewards app then a few weeks later the game pass app would not...
  10. how do i fix my xbox? does it need to be taken somewhere to be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix my xbox? does it need to be taken somewhere to be fixed?: for a couple years my sisters xbox has had a lot of problems being connected to internet. none of my other xbox’s have this problem. this xbox was gifted to my sister already like this so i’m not...