Somevof my games have gone missing.

Discus and support Somevof my games have gone missing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from my old xbox to a series x. When logging in on the new console, i realised some of the newer games had gone missing (yes im... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosephineSV, Dec 26, 2023.

1. JosephineSV
    JosephineSV Guest

I recently upgraded from my old xbox to a series x. When logging in on the new console, i realised some of the newer games had gone missing (yes im logged in to the right and only xbox profile i have) I have contated Microsoft Sweden about this but they refuse to help me, saying that the games are to old and not backwards compatible, and dont exist in ms store.

This is not true and a lazy answer when some of the surviving games in my list are even older... I have even found the missing games both in ms store and in the list with games that is backwards compatible.

One of the games im missing is Rise of the Tomb Raider. Not that old. Found in ms store and defidently compatible to series x/s.

Talking to the ms support they could confirm that I have a licens for all the missing games, and still MS Sweden refuses to give me acces to download these games for free ...

Am I suposed to pay for games that I already own again???

:)

JosephineSV, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi JosephineSV, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried the method above?
  3. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Hi Josephine, I’m Ryan.

Can you please confirm a few more examples of your owned games that are missing on your Series X, and are all of these digital copies? What OS version are you currently on? Settings > System > Console info.

What does it say when you search for the games in the Microsoft Store, do you see the option to remotely install any?

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one

Here to help.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello JosephineSV,

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer.

There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks,

Rodrigo
  6. JosephineSV Win User

Hi Josephine, I’m Ryan.

Can you please confirm a few more examples of your owned games that are missing on your Series X, and are all of these digital copies? What OS version are you currently on? Settings > System > Console info.

What does it say when you search for the games in the Microsoft Store, do you see the option to remotely install any?

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one Here to help.
    Hello.

Thank you so much.

OS version is 10.0.25398.2921

I guess its the latest, the xbox is set to install the latest version as they are released.

The missing games are all digital copies

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Brothers - A tale of two sons

Life is strange (1) season pass

Kings quest - season pass

In MS store, on any device, I can find all of theses games, but only the option to buy them before i can install them. Remotely or otherwise. No pre-owned status.

all of my other really old games from the 360 is marked as "owned" And I can install them from any device on my xbox Series x.

As I wrote in my previous post, I have it confirmed by MS support that I have a license for these missing games. But for some reason i still have to pay for them, again, to be able to install them.

If it had been some other old games that I don't care for as much. I would probably just have shrugged, and moved on with life. But I really love these games.

Thank you again.
Thema:

1. Somevof my games have gone missing. - Similar Threads - Somevof games gone

2. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  3. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  4. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  5. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  6. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  7. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  8. How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc: Recently I've been trying to convert my (mostly digital) game collection to a physical one, but I noticed an oddity when I go to install. My process is to uninstall the digital version, and...
  9. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  10. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...