Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!

Discus and support Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I do not violate the CoC or use profanity etc... I don't care about the silly messages I get from upset players now and then. I just smile for myself... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ow7iee, Oct 28, 2020.

1. ow7iee
    ow7iee Guest

I do not violate the CoC or use profanity etc... I don't care about the silly messages I get from upset players now and then. I just smile for myself because I know they're just having anger management issues... it's just a game but I know how angry one
    can get =D

I'm once again accused of breaking/violating the CoC. The same automated message with their claims to have found proof of me violating the terms...

I know u can't do anything here, but a serious discussion is absolutely needed. I know countless people who get comm-bans and etc for no reason at all...

The purpose of making the Xbox online-community a safe & fun place 4 all..

Personally I'm definitely not ok anymore, the xbox community always felt like 'home' for me, been a hardcore fan 4 ages and now it gives me a bad feeling in my stomack

Peace ✌

:)

ow7iee, Oct 28, 2020
  2. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Cheating on NHL 11

I you think something was not right, file a complaint on the gamertags involved and the Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team will do the rest.
  3. ngocphi Win User

xbox live communication

the xbox live policy enforcement team

@undeadfire zero
  4. The1337gamer Win User

PET?

Are you referring to XBLPET = Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team?
  5. Sinnix Win User

moded and or j pegged xbox 360

Thanks. I'll bring it to the attention of the Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team. Cheers.
  6. Elohmn Win User

Need assistance

Moderators are only found here on the Forums and don't handle Policy Enforcement on Xbox LIVE. The Xbox LIVE Policy Enforcement Team works via XBL. You contact the XBL PET by Filing a Complaint on a Profile that is in Violation
    of the ToU/ CoC.
Thema:

1. Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!! - Similar Threads - Something's alright Live

2. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  3. how do I download something outside of MircoSoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I download something outside of MircoSoft?: I can't download anything outside of mircosoft so when im trying to download a game it doesn't let me unless it is inside of the mircosoft app how do I take this off?...
  4. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  5. Why dose my internet go out when I update something on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my internet go out when I update something on my Xbox: I bought a new Xbox series X/S yesterday and when I went to plug it in and set it up My internet would shut off then when I went to update something on my Xbox the internet just randomly shuts off...
  6. Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?: Says my connection is good to go but there is something wrong on there end. Says the following services is experiencing issues: .Xbox live core services. When am I going to be able to connect...
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. Xbox dies after downloading something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dies after downloading something: For the last week my Xbox one s has been working weird so it started when I tried to redownload doom eternal when I tried to start the Xbox again after leaving, it ether had the infamous green...
  9. When are you guys going to do something about this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When are you guys going to do something about this?: There's this guy with the gamertag (Mod Removed) and he's constantly making 20 posts on games all saying "look at my account" man's a narcissist and normally i wouldn't care less but its an issue...
  10. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e