Something's happening with my Xbox Series X controller

Discus and support Something's happening with my Xbox Series X controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About a week ago my controller was having this problem where it would repeatedly turn off, then it'd turn right back on again, it was really annoying,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jason Kennedy1, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Something's happening with my Xbox Series X controller

About a week ago my controller was having this problem where it would repeatedly turn off, then it'd turn right back on again, it was really annoying, sometimes however when the controller would power on again the buttons excluding the analog sticks would work but all I would have to do is just reset it by taking that batteries in and out or something. After that day the problem basically went away, until last night where it was turning off and on all over again, it was late so I got off and today this morning I get on my Xbox and now, the controller turns on but again the buttons aren't working no matter how many times I turn it off and on, even the sync button won't work so i cant reset it that way either. Help please

:)

Jason Kennedy1, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hello again Jason K,

I would like to know if you registered your device to verify if you have an active warranty. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to let me know, so I can continue to help you.

We are on your diposition.
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Jason K, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

If there is no way to reset it or restore it from the factory, I think that your control may have some internal failure, so I would recommend checking if you have an active warranty so that you can send it for repair for free. In case you do not have a warranty, you would have to pay a fee for its repair, to do this you can access the following link and register your device:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

There you can register your device, see if you have an active warranty and request a repair. I hope that all this information provided can be of great help to you.

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be happy to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. MattyC1 Win User

Xbox series x controller disconnecting (latest firmware)

Hi - this is certainly happening to me as well. After paying a premium for a series x controller to use on my pc - it FREQUENTLY disconnects. In fact so much, it is unuseable as a wireless controller. Does not happen with my xbox one controller. When are we getting a resolution to this issue? Or is it something that can be resolved with a replacement (warranty) controller?
  5. LukeMQ Win User

Xbox Series X controllers have input issue but Xbox One X controller works perfectly

I have to say another thing: the two Xbox Series X controller works perfectly on my friend's Xbox Series X, so it must be something with my console. I reported this problem tough.
  6. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
Thema:

1. Something's happening with my Xbox Series X controller - Similar Threads - Something's happening Series

2. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  3. how do I download something outside of MircoSoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I download something outside of MircoSoft?: I can't download anything outside of mircosoft so when im trying to download a game it doesn't let me unless it is inside of the mircosoft app how do I take this off?...
  4. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  5. Why dose my internet go out when I update something on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my internet go out when I update something on my Xbox: I bought a new Xbox series X/S yesterday and when I went to plug it in and set it up My internet would shut off then when I went to update something on my Xbox the internet just randomly shuts off...
  6. Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?: Says my connection is good to go but there is something wrong on there end. Says the following services is experiencing issues: .Xbox live core services. When am I going to be able to connect...
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...: I have already tried resetting the windows app store, repairing the windows app store, logging out of the store, using a different account on the store, uninstalling and reinstalling the windows...
  9. Microsoft Store and Xbox app "Something happened on our end"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store and Xbox app "Something happened on our end": I have been having this issue for the past year. None of my xbox games would update in the Microsoft Store and none of the apps would update or install in the Store either. I always had to end...
  10. "Something unexpected happened" when trying to install games from the Windows 11 Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something unexpected happened" when trying to install games from the Windows 11 Xbox app: The Xbox app was working perfectly yesterday, tried to install a game today and it gives me a message saying "Something unexpected happened" with the error code "0x89235003". Can't find anything...