Something wrong with my Xbox profile

Discus and support Something wrong with my Xbox profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This issue started yesterday when I went to play a game in my Xbox, I loaded up the game and after I got passed the title screen the game told me that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GymnasticOyster, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Something wrong with my Xbox profile

This issue started yesterday when I went to play a game in my Xbox, I loaded up the game and after I got passed the title screen the game told me that something bad happened and that I should restart my console. Fair enough I thought and i restarted my console
    and cleared its cache. After this did not work I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Upon going to that games halo forums someone suggested that I should remove and download my profile and when I went to do this I noticed that something was strange about my profile, it didn't have a gamer picture on my Xbox and it wouldn't allow me to add
    one and have it stay there. I tried using a prepaid 12 month membership to see if that would fix it and it didn't. So I've come here now to ask if something bad has happened to my profile and if it is the issue causing me to be unable to play some of my online
    games?

:)

GymnasticOyster, Dec 29, 2015
  2. Downloading my profile onto a different Xbox.

Hello, I'm trying to download my profile onto my second Xbox and it keeps saying "something is wrong with your account". Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Its My ImPulse, Dec 29, 2015
  3. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Is something wrong with my xbox

Do you realize that accessing another persons account is a violation of the
    Code of Conduct
    ?

An Old Freak, Dec 29, 2015
  4. Something wrong with my Xbox profile

I couldn't find how to edit my post on my phone, but after re downloading my profile my Xbox One is saying that I have 0 Gamerscore

GymnasticOyster, Dec 29, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Something wrong with my Xbox profile