"Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

Discus and support "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jackson Wilson1, Jan 27, 2024.

1. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly. I've updated my router and reset both my PC and Xbox. I've even tried creating new rules in Firewall Manager to ensure that the xbox gamebar application is working correctly. Is this a WiFi issue? The network settings on my Xbox show a UPnP error, but my WiFI has worked fine in general and I've had the same router for the past 2 years and have not experienced any prior problems. Any advice/tips would be very helpful. Thanks.

:)

Jackson Wilson1, Jan 27, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

"Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...