"Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

Discus and support "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ulises vazquez1, Apr 17, 2024.

1. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went wrong with your party please try again later"

Before this the same thing happened and I fixed it by port forwarding and i tried to do the same thing this time but it Didn't work and i have been through every possible solution on the internet I could find

I've tried repairing and restoring every application that is affiliated with Game Bar (xbox, game services...)

I even tried uninstalling all those app weather it be through the store or via powershell I also have updated windows and have all those applications up to date and nothing is working

I even reinstalled windows while keeping all my files and nothing, ive checked permissions and my time and date are set atomatically I literally have no idea how to fix this any help ?

:)

ulises vazquez1, Apr 17, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

"Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...