Something went wrong error message and won’t allow me to login to my account

Discus and support Something went wrong error message and won’t allow me to login to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My 9 year old not been able to play on her Xbox for the last week as constantly has a black screen with sorry there seems to be something wrong and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GemmaPotts, Mar 28, 2022.

1. GemmaPotts
    GemmaPotts Guest

My 9 year old not been able to play on her Xbox for the last week as constantly has a black screen with sorry there seems to be something wrong and just won’t let her login in to her account!

Every time I go on to request a callback to even get help it says something went wrong

When putting my number in

:)

GemmaPotts, Mar 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi GemmaPotts, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In this case, we just need to reset the console keeping your games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  3. KP2001 Win User

Missing Microsoft Account

Something went wrong in the login process.

This is the error message I got. I can't sign into the account that I have my account on.
  4. J Stone __ __ __ __ Win User

Minecraft Launcher signes in as radom account with no purcase of minecraft, only lets me play demo

It does not work. Still logging in as DenaryBuffalo17. When I try to switch to my old account I get an error "something went wrong with the login process"
  5. SmallScreenHero Win User

gift card try later

I got this response when redeeming a card today also with no error code, however I checked my Microsoft account and it did apply it to my account. I unable to purchase anything from the XBOX Store though and it continues to tell me something went wrong,
    but again no error code given.

I have tried to purchase through the web site also and it gives me the same error message. It hangs on the confirm purchase page then goes to the Something went wrong message.
  6. MochaPower37617 Win User

Disappointed

These were the system errors I was getting E200 000000EF 00000000 and E105 00000000 8007045D. My Xbox One X would freeze and it the loading screen for the Xbox One X chip video would be lagging and out of sync with audio and video. I would also get something
    went wrong errors and syncing problems.
    i am getting the same error codes and similar things are happening to my console now it’s at the point where it won’t run any games or let me login my account
Thema:

1. Something went wrong error message and won’t allow me to login to my account - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Having Xbox issues with this "SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B" error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Xbox issues with this "SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B" error code: Yesterday evening (May 8, 2024) when I went to log into my Xbox One account I received this error message: SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B. The day before I had no issues. I noticed online...
  3. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  8. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16
  9. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  10. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e