something is wrong with my xbox live

Discus and support something is wrong with my xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i never used this before but i sign up for the gold membership and i would like to add netflix but i can't find it!! i looked all over, even browsed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YoungestCloth83, Jan 6, 2014.

1. something is wrong with my xbox live

i never used this before but i sign up for the gold membership and i would like to add netflix but i can't find it!! i looked all over, even browsed apps and it doesn't show up. there no taps or sections for music, video, or tv theres only home, social,
    games, apps, setting and bing its getting really frustrating can someone please help

:)

YoungestCloth83, Jan 6, 2014
  2. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Is something wrong with my xbox

Do you realize that accessing another persons account is a violation of the
    Code of Conduct
    ?

An Old Freak, Jan 6, 2014
  3. I SIN0N I
    I SIN0N I Guest
    Is something wrong with my xbox

so my account got banned yesterday/today and i decided to log into my friends account and play overwatch for a bit but it gave me the same notifications as being banned- "choose something else to do, because of your past behaviour your are unable to..." (same
    thing happened when i tried sending messages) note this is on an account thats not banned.

So im woundering if its my xbox thats banned or something, if anyones got an answer i'd love to hear it

I SIN0N I, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

something is wrong with my xbox live