Something is wrong with my network it’s keeps saying UPnP not successful

Discus and support Something is wrong with my network it’s keeps saying UPnP not successful in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot go online. It says current network status UPnP not successful Service info is unavailable 999e363c-7c69-4c6b-a590-e843529b676e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danny Barnett, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Something is wrong with my network it’s keeps saying UPnP not successful

I cannot go online. It says current network status UPnP not successful

Service info is unavailable

:)

Danny Barnett, Jul 12, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to call your Internet provider for problems with your Internet connection
  3. Ackis Win User

Teredo Issues, Can't Enable UPNP with Teredo HELP?

Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) is what your Xbox uses to set up your router for multiplayer gaming and chat. If you see “UPnP Not Successful” in your console’s Network settings, first check to see if your router needs
    an update.

For more info: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/upnp-not-successful
    It might just be a setting in the router, something like "Enable UPnP". Also wanted to point out that there is a bit of security risk with UPnP.

https://www.howtogeek.com/122487/htg-explains-is-upnp-a-security-risk/

---------------------------------------------------------------------

- Xbox Ambassador since 2010.

If this post solved your problem, please click the Yes at the bottom of the page. This helps keep the forums clean.

If this post was helpful, please upvote it.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

UPnP

Hello ValiantCastle45,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you getting the error message "UPnp not successful?" If so, check out this support article for troubleshooting steps : UPnP
    not successful in your network settings

Hope this helps!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Verizon Verizon USB760: Upnp

6. UkOzzy Win User

Installation stopped

It's says my Nat is moderate and my upnp not successful
Thema:

1. Something is wrong with my network it’s keeps saying UPnP not successful - Similar Threads - Something wrong network

2. Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?: Says my connection is good to go but there is something wrong on there end. Says the following services is experiencing issues: .Xbox live core services. When am I going to be able to connect...
  3. Having Xbox issues with this "SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B" error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Xbox issues with this "SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B" error code: Yesterday evening (May 8, 2024) when I went to log into my Xbox One account I received this error message: SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B. The day before I had no issues. I noticed online...
  4. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  5. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  8. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  9. Something's wrong with my xbox queue

in XboX Insiders
    Something's wrong with my xbox queue: My series s has a queue problem cus every time I update or install something my console just starts bugging out. Like not doing progress in the installation for a few minutes,the side bar just not...
  10. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16