Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username

Discus and support Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help getting my old account back e44e9be3-9bfb-4b55-9f39-3211b73f93d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by _ NOVANITY, Dec 27, 2023.

1. _ NOVANITY
    _ NOVANITY Guest

I need help getting my old account back

:)

_ NOVANITY, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Hi _ N, my name is Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

The only solution is through the account recovery form which is the following:

https://account.live.com/acsr

It should be noted that this is the only alternative to recover an account, support cannot help with this type of case due to that are not authorized, leaving the form as an option, if you cannot fill out the form for some reason then Unfortunately you will not be able to recover the account.

Please note that this is a Microsoft public forum where we help other users with basic and technical problems and we do not have access to user accounts or personal data from said accounts.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. OffLikeARocket Win User

trying to link my gamertag

I have the same problem with not being able to change the username. I don't remember the password for the account, the email I used to make the account, or even making a THQ account in the first place.
  4. pan dovas Win User

Can't reinstall digital game on xbox one

Thanks for the help

I tried all this but it still doesn't show up.

Recently I reseted my xbox, and when I tried to connect to my account with my email, it asked me to put a new username. I think I can't find my old account. I only remember for sure the username.

Maybe that's the problem
  5. Isabelleoakley1 Win User

Roblox support has been no help to helping me fix my account being hacked i cant get in as it says im putting in the wrong username or passweord

The problem is that i think someone changed my username and password so there is no way for me to access it and the email isnt sending because j dont know which email is on my roblox account

Thank you
  6. Smartass1029 Win User

My Old Xbox Live Account.

how do I login in my account if I don't remember me email but I do remember my username can you please help me
Thema:

1. Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username - Similar Threads - Someone took account

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  6. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  7. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  8. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  9. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  10. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...