Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

Discus and support Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username),... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FriendlyGlue486, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack and ban" me from Xbox Live and take away my Minecraft
    account. As scared as I am, I feel they are tricking me, but they might just be a friend of the other person with me. They also said they will hack my Microsoft account and try and get personal info about me. As I searched up the first part of their username,
    I saw the same beginning of the username, but each had a lot of numbers behind it. I feel they have alternate accounts. I do NOT know a lot, but I just want to report this. Microsoft, if you have any further questions, please ask as I feel my account is in
    danger.

[EDIT] Nothing has happened yet, but yeah, you are allowed to start a private conversation with me if you work for Xbox Live or Microsoft for more stuff on this person. Some more details on the situation:

(Random person in chat): (Username removed) killed me!

Me: We aren't supposed to kill people (Username removed)!

(Username removed): I'm gonna crash, hack, and ban all of you!

(Lag happens and party chat closes)

(Nothing bad happened.)

Everything was FINE.

But then I realized that it was mostly our INTERNET causing lag, and I got a lot of stuff on my pc. Then I searched the user, but I couldn't remember the numbers after it. Afterward, I invited them to the party chat, and they never accepted. I didn't follow
    them, but I don't know about the other person and if they were friends. Then, I decided to ignore that and write this. Then I decided to play with some other of my friends on a server, and nothing bad happened. I'm not 100% sure if the things just happened
    at the right time and it was on cue, or if they actually are hacking. If anyone can tell me how to report (probably) alt accounts from someone, please tell me or send me a official link from a Microsoft/Xbox Live forum. I do NOT know if these are alt accounts,
    but I feel like I don't want to report them, as they might not be, but its the same amount of numbers, and that's suspicious. Please feel free to MESSAGE me about the situation, or if you are having the same problem. Thank you!

:)

FriendlyGlue486, Sep 13, 2020
  2. xxiRainPyroxx Win User

Hacking and Banning threats.

The threats of hacking are real,someone just threatened me a week ago,and now my account is banned til 12/31/9999
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to report them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them.
  4. FriendlyGlue486 Win User

Ok, but they have a lot of alternates I'm guessing as the first one that was in my game had a lot of numbers after that

I'm not sure if they are alternates or not
  5. MisterSwitch Win User

can people other than the xbl team ban me??

Only the Xbox Policy Enforcement Team can ban people from Xbox Live. If someone is threatening to ban or hack you, you should report this person immediately. Likewise if the person is spamming, harassing, or otherwise effecting your enjoyment of Xbox Live.
  6. Lost Ostrich Win User

My account has been hacked

My account Lost Stork has been hacked into and banned. i know the person's gamer tag to be along the lines of
    [Mod Removed - Do Not Name and Shame]. i know they have done this because i had been threatened by this person that i would be hacked and banned. I've spoken to someone from Xbox on a live chat called Mario. my reference number is [Mod
    Removed]
    . i have been ensured my claim is on high alert, please help me recover my account.
Thema:

1. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me. - Similar Threads - Someone THREATENED hack

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  6. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  7. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  8. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  9. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  10. I reported someone last night because I threatened my well-being and my privacy and online...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reported someone last night because I threatened my well-being and my privacy and online...: when you encounter these type of people I usually try to leave it up to that Xbox but I never got a message from them this time [mod removed] 861b2a70-c4e5-44fd-a228-781460180964