Someone Stole My Xbox Account What Gonna Do He Change The Email Address

Discus and support Someone Stole My Xbox Account What Gonna Do He Change The Email Address in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; He Change My Email And I Cant Get It ? Like Someone Delete It I Know Im Too Late Tell You I Was Have Alot Of Work In My Workplace And Thx .... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by damar q8, Sep 22, 2023.

1. damar q8
    damar q8 Guest

He Change My Email And I Cant Get It ?

Like Someone Delete It I Know Im Too Late Tell You I Was Have Alot Of Work In My Workplace

And Thx .

:)

damar q8, Sep 22, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello damar q8,

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

Based on the information you provided, as you mentioned someone stole your Xbox account and they changed the address on it. We truly understand how frustrating this can be. Checking it here, it appears that the best option we can do for this concern is to have you contact Microsoft Support Team directly. They do have an advance tool to help us further regarding this issue we have.

To connect with our accounts and billing department, follow the instructions below:

• Search for billing
    • At the bottom, click Contact Support
    • From the menu, select Microsoft 365 and Office - Billing and Payment Updates
    • Click confirm.
    • Then, click Chat/Talk with a support agent with your web browser.

Note: Please sign-in to your Microsoft account so that you can schedule your call later in the day or chat immediately with an available Office support representative.

* The steps provided will help you connected with right team for this.

I hope this information helps, and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. GreedyRoom14478 Win User

CHAKER STOLEN MY ACCOUNT

the same happened to me, someone stole my account and changed email password and every verification secure, everything.. and now it is playing with my profile in my games!! i dont know what to do anymore..
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Activision account email loss

Hi, if you're trying to change the email address associated to the Activision account itself. Without accessing to that email first you're not going to be able to end the process

This is to avoid that someone else stole your account changing quickly the email address.

You can try reaching Activision support to see if something can be done from their side

But if not you need to keep using the Activision account with that old email
  5. Legends Future Win User

My Xbox360 was robbed and I need to know how to protect my account

You can also borrow someone's xbox and recover your account so whoever stole it will need an email address and password to access your GT
  6. cortezpl1 Win User

Can't login to my 4 years account "cortezpl1"

Can't use windowslivehelp.com and password reset proccess because windows live id does not exist and can't click customer support. See
    imageshack.us/.../beztytuuvrj.jpg

In polish xbox support they only see that account "" exist and there is no windows live id [mod removed: do not post email addresses] and they can't help me with windows live id. 4 years i use this account with this windows live id, maybe someone
    stole this and change windows live id in account and remove completely windows live id [mod removed: do not post email addresses] , i don't now whats happend. I only want to use my account and i know all informations with this account:
    address, phone number, friend list, etc... ( maybe someone change that information). So where to go now to restore account .
Thema:

1. Someone Stole My Xbox Account What Gonna Do He Change The Email Address - Similar Threads - Someone Stole Account

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  6. Hello, someone stole my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, someone stole my minecraft account.: About week ago microsoft send me information about that someone changed my passworrd and I was out of reach so I reacted to it yesterday and it was late. And I dont know where to send message to...
  7. How do I remove a card from an account that someone stole from me? I can’t get into it and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove a card from an account that someone stole from me? I can’t get into it and...: I can’t get into my account and remove card because the guy that hacked me bought something on the card that I can’t remove is there any other way I can get my account back or remove it? Please...
  8. Someone stole my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone stole my account: I fell into another player's trap and my Microsoft account was stolen. I have read that I must complete a recovery form but I can't find where to go. I need help or guidance on what to do, I...
  9. What can I do to receive my gift card for my Xbox after someone stole it?

in XBoX on Windows
    What can I do to receive my gift card for my Xbox after someone stole it?: I’m trying to figure out what I can do after somebody stole my Xbox game card. It was a $25 gift card. 5d2196b5-1cd8-4f3b-9144-0fef93efeda9
  10. Someone stole my minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone stole my minecraft account: I would like some help to get my minecraft account back. I contacted mojang but they didn't get back to me so I'm trying to ask here. He changed the email and password and I have proof that...