Someone stole my account

Discus and support Someone stole my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, a few days ago I bought an xbox one S and when I tried my old account of xbox360 [Mod Removed-Person Information] with my mail [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FerdinandoVassallo, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Someone stole my account

Hello,

a few days ago I bought an xbox one S and when I tried my old account of xbox360 [Mod Removed-Person Information] with my mail [Mod Removed-Personal Information] I discovered that my xbox one connected me to another account [Mod
    Removed-Personal Information]
    . An account I created a few months ago (for purchase halo wars 2). Later I found that my old account [Mod Removed-Personal Information] is no longer associated with my email but an email that ended with [Mod
    Removed-Personal Information]
    so I suppose it was a Frenchman to steal my account.

I have already tried to fill the form with all the relevant information but I received a negative answer.

How can I recover my old [Mod Removed-Personal Information] account?

Thanks in advance.

Ferdinando.

:)

FerdinandoVassallo, Sep 25, 2018
  2. someone stole my account

someone has changed my password, i dont know how

JammyBore7734, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    someone stole my account

You'll want to contact support and start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Someone stole my account

Hi! Please don't post personal information here and reach out to Xbox Support as soon as possible: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Julian_, Sep 25, 2018
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    CIDkidzPILLZ, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Someone stole my account