Someone Saying They Are Hitting Me Off

Discus and support Someone Saying They Are Hitting Me Off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Call of Duty and a fellow player was saying he is going to hit me of so left the game and he started to send me messages saying "Join my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QzR MystIiCaL, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Someone Saying They Are Hitting Me Off

I was playing Call of Duty and a fellow player was saying he is going to hit me of so left the game and he started to send me messages saying "Join my game so i can hit you offline"

Is they anything you can do?

:)

QzR MystIiCaL, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Drakester109
    Drakester109 Guest
    someone i know has a booter and my friends ip address written down

this guy I know, his gamertags are [REMOVED], [REMOVED], and [REMOVED] they are all active accounts, has a booter and
    is hitting my friends offline because we wont talk to him because hes being ignorant and threatening to boot us off, he has some of my friends ip addresses written down and is sending them messages saying hes going to boot them and off and then does and its
    hard for my friends to stay on now cause of this and hes trying to get my ip address to hit me off and id like for someone to stop this cause its out of hand.

Drakester109, Jan 25, 2014
  3. FAKIR101
    FAKIR101 Guest
    these kids are saying they will get me banned

i would rrcomened blocking them, they cant get you banned if you dont brake any xbox rules

FAKIR101, Jan 25, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Your best bet is to report this person via your console. This is the only way the PET can investigate this. Then block communications with them and avoid them.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: