someone please help me.I bought a 2nd hand 360 for my sons.cant get onto xbox live.

Discus and support someone please help me.I bought a 2nd hand 360 for my sons.cant get onto xbox live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought areal,signal ok,entered code onto the website.but when I try to sign on on the xbox it wont recognise my email as it says there is another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StockMussel7630, Dec 31, 2015.

1. someone please help me.I bought a 2nd hand 360 for my sons.cant get onto xbox live.

I bought areal,signal ok,entered code onto the website.but when I try to sign on on the xbox it wont recognise my email as it says there is another account on that xbox.would it be the previous owners? can I reset the console?

:)

StockMussel7630, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Xbox live

Hi can somebody help me bought 2nd hand xbox console and purchase xbox live sign up for the microsoft account but still cannot connect

FeedCreature471, Dec 31, 2015
  3. its make me a little uncomfortable

Hiya! I had a problem here: I recently bought a 2nd hand xbox 360 E everything was normal...but now that find that the xbox 360 dindt come with 4gb flash memory. Ask: it is normal or it is just a problem with the files en the xbox?

Thanks.I hope someone could me help!

Jorge Preston, Dec 31, 2015
  4. someone please help me.I bought a 2nd hand 360 for my sons.cant get onto xbox live.

Go to settings, storage, hard drive and then choose to format the hard drive. This will clear everything on the hard drive including accounts which the previous owner had not deleted from the console.

Paraffin Alien, Dec 31, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

someone please help me.I bought a 2nd hand 360 for my sons.cant get onto xbox live.