Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

Discus and support Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jeff (FROG), Jan 11, 2024.

1. Jeff (FROG)
    Jeff (FROG) Guest

Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying monthly on that was using my checking account as a source of payment. Wasn't sure if someone hacked my windows account and stole the checking information or what. So I had the Microsoft 365 account cancelled last night and the payment information removed. How do I trace those charges back to see what they were for? The person w/Microsoft support that helped me to get the Microsoft 365 account closed said that I would have to get with XBOX support to determine that.

:)

Jeff (FROG), Jan 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: