someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...

Discus and support someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; its literally as simple as that f8f77ecd-33d8-4cc1-9dcb-24716b589d73 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Snuggy Wuggy, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Snuggy Wuggy
    Snuggy Wuggy Guest

someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...

its literally as simple as that

:)

Snuggy Wuggy, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Snuggy Wuggy Win User

someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back to what it ws originally w/o having to pay the $12 fee

i already have access to the account i just want to revert the username that they changed without paying for it
  3. lincdyngibson Win User

Someone changed my gamertag

When i logged onto my account someone changed it to plxiity my origanal was troller and it costed me 14 dollars so if i can get my money back and you change my username back to troller8403 then thank you.
  4. Default_570 Win User

stolen username

my account was logged into and my username "vkpu" was changed and now is up for sale on Instagram is there anyway i can get my username back? i don't know why someone would hack my account to steal the name
    sadly miscreants galore mess with peoples accounts all the time
  5. qIxlp Win User

Gamertag

Go ahead and try Calling up Microsoft on the phone 1-877-696-7786. And Ask them to revert ur username Back to the old one and ask if they changed it or someone else did on your account. If that phone number doesn't work Try 1-800 Microsoft
  6. Agent40 Win User

Reverting Gametag changes?

Reverting and changing are two different processes. Paying for a name change doesn't resolve the issue that it states all usernames can be changed back into.
Thema:

1. someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back... - Similar Threads - someone logged account

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  4. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  5. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  6. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  7. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  8. How to log out someone from your xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to log out someone from your xbox account: So, someone has access to my xbox account and ive tried changing the password 2 times already, adding verification methods, adding passwordless login and it still wont log them out. Ive even...
  9. Logging out someone from minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging out someone from minecraft account: Someone logged into my microsoft account and now they are logged into my minecraft account. I changed my password, this does not log them out, the only thing that I have seen that works for...
  10. My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...: What will I do-? They spammed over 20 messages of hate and blatant malice to their main account to get back at me for something, and I have attempted to appeal the enforcement's which will last...