Someone is using my Real Life photo and Xbox won't do anything about it.

Discus and support Someone is using my Real Life photo and Xbox won't do anything about it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So almost a week ago i realize this one full grown man and an ex-friend of mine that i cut relations with for him being toxic, childish and just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DehDeadS, Nov 17, 2021.

1. DehDeadS
    DehDeadS Guest

So almost a week ago i realize this one full grown man and an ex-friend of mine that i cut relations with for him being toxic, childish and just someone I don't want to be around with, started using my real life photo, with my face showing and all, how he got hands on my photo? Well before i blocked him he has was a follower on a few of my social medias and a member of a group chat of other friends we had in common, now he is using it as his profile picture on Xbox without my consent!!! and I've tried to report him and asked a few friends to do the same but xbox just don't seem to do anything about it once I haven't received any feedback from xbox and when i search for his gamertag he is still using my real life photo, again, without my consent, he never asked to do so and never have i ever told him it was okay to do so. Now it gets me really upset that i can't get any response from xbox for this type of herrassment, i am trying to protect my image and only i can decide what to do with it. PLEASE answer me, i have tried multiple ways of reporting or to get him banned, even just getting a responde from you guys Xbox, even calling the support phone number but all they said is that there is nothing they can support me on, so what the ...... Do i have to doooo !!!!!!!!!

:)

DehDeadS, Nov 17, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: