Someone is turning my game off as soon I turn it on. And I know what his gaming name is.

Discus and support Someone is turning my game off as soon I turn it on. And I know what his gaming name is. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been receiving threats from a gamer. He was threating to turn my game off if I didn't play 2K with him. I said no and now he is turning my game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ankle braceXAWD, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Someone is turning my game off as soon I turn it on. And I know what his gaming name is.

I have been receiving threats from a gamer. He was threating to turn my game off if I didn't play 2K with him. I said no and now he is turning my game off every time I start playing.

I changed my IP address, my email passwords and set the console to Privacy. Nothing has stopped him.

What can I do to stop him from booting me off.

:)

Ankle braceXAWD, Jun 21, 2020
  2. ConfusingTwo18 Win User

Someone is turning my game off as soon I turn it on. And I know what his gaming name is.

Try to block him and report him
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Ankle,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with another gamer. As you already changed IP and such, we recommend reaching out to your ISP(internet service provider) and look into a private IP address.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ZancudoGames Win User

have you tried to turn off your console in 1 month or how many days to see if it stops turning off your console, try to find someone else that I just know about ;-; or Move
    for another city
  5. Kiesey Win User

6. MonoStreah Win User

This sounds like the person in question was game sharing with you.

I recommend contacting Xbox as threats are taking very seriously.

1-800-4MY-Xbox

or use Xbox Support:

https://support.xbox.com/

Just be ready to answer question about the account and the person in question.
Thema:

1. Someone is turning my game off as soon I turn it on. And I know what his gaming name is. - Similar Threads - Someone turning game

2. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  5. Can someone help me on this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me on this?: Hey everyone I need help because my friend has my account and his account on the same Xbox. Then he set his account on his xbox to his home Xbox but I still do not have access to his games can...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. Can’t connect to parties, can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to parties, can someone help: I can’t cant connect to a party, everytime I join my profile picture goes gray for a second like I’m in game chat, then it says “disconnected” under everyone’s name, then I start connecting and...
  8. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  9. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  10. How do I turn off parental controls on an Xbox One that was purchased from someone that had...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I turn off parental controls on an Xbox One that was purchased from someone that had...: I don't have access to the account that is the "parent" account the Xbox was purchased via another owner and they had that set up. 64aa13af-de67-4902-9ef4-0c92b947b6a5