Someone is trying to beam my account and xbox support aren’t helping

Discus and support Someone is trying to beam my account and xbox support aren’t helping in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What should i do to stop this 9ff9aebe-d924-4895-8e59-fcdaa76b88f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by  RyZe, Dec 12, 2023.

1.   RyZe
     RyZe Guest

What should i do to stop this

:)

 RyZe, Dec 12, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi, my name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand. Can you describe this problem in more detail, please?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. XxATOMXxSMASHER Win User

so my friends not being cool

you shouldn’t give your information to anyone for any reason. It can cause you many problems. You should contact support as soon as possible but you probably will have to have a way to prove your identity. To prove that you aren’t someone trying to take
    someone else’s account
  4. onyxishere Win User

Beam not working

Sorry to hear it. Please be sure to log in to the Beam page on your pc and link your Xbox account to your Beam account.
  5. greg_window10_instal Win User

CAN'T SING UP ON BEAM

Hello magonegro20,

If you already have Beam on your Xbox One you must be part of the pre bate team. Thanks for being part of our technology vanguard. But, from what I heard and seen there are still some issues with it running on the Xbox. However, when it does work, it works
    very well. As far as syncing the Beam account, this is what worked for me; With the Edge browser I logged into
    Xbox.com , then I opened up a new tap to Beam, I clicked on the Beam LOG IN and the Beam sign in dialog box popped up, I didn't type or fill in anything in, I just clicked on MICROSOFT, a Microsoft login dialog
    box flashes on the screen and then I'm logged into Beam, and my Gamer tag was automatically carried over into the Beam chat session. Now, I still do not have Beam on my Xbox. So, I don't know if there is anything that has to happen at the backend so that you
    can start streaming, like registering the Xbox itself to be a Beam host. But, let us know if this helps in any way.

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Xbox Beam account Conflict

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with Beam streaming. Could you clarify what happens when you try to stream? Do you get a specific error message or code? Does your wife's account have the same issue with streaming from Beam?

Take a look at your account settings on your
    Beam profile
    page and make sure that everything looks good there. If you continue to run into issues, you may want to reach out to
    Beam Help for some direct assistance. They can take a closer look at your Beam account and see what's up.

Keep us posted! :)

--------------------------------------
    Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program,
    check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Someone is trying to beam my account and xbox support aren’t helping - Similar Threads - Someone trying beam

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  4. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  5. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  6. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...: Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340 0x00007ff6bbdb8cba...
  7. Can I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?: I changed my username on my main account yesterday. I was going to make a new account with that username so no one try’s to impersonate me because I play hive on Minecraft and the hive community...
  8. Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...: I have received 2 request codes since yesterday evening that I never sent and I cannot figure out how to directly get in contact with microsoft to ensure that I am secure. What can I do....
  9. I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...: Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended d37f7a69-1624-4440-8742-7fcff188428b
  10. help with someone trying to get into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help with someone trying to get into my account: my xbox acccount is under the same email as my moms email when she helped me set it up when i was a kid. all of her accounts got hacked this week under her email, her facebook, insta, all that and...