Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

Discus and support Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ����� ❤️�, May 22, 2024.

1. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned

:)

����� ❤️�, May 22, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

Hi 𝐻𝓍𝓃𝓃𝓎. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I understand how frustrating it must be that you're receiving bot followers on your profile.

Rest assured, if you aren't giving yourself followers, you will not be suspended. Bot accounts are usually removed eventually, but it can take some time for Xbox to discover these accounts and flag them as bots.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Joe Domiano Win User

Nicest guy in the world Banned?!

Thanks for the response. I believe he has done this and it sounds like that’s all he can do.

My suspicion is that his account was hacked and used to mass send bot messages to people. Either that or someone with a grudge must have gotten a bunch of friends to mass report him. I’m not sure how it works but permanent ban seems really excessive for someone who’s never recieved a ban or negative reputation.
  4. wpr.jr Win User

Someone “botted” my followers

hi i was wondering can i get banned for botted xbox followers someone botted me and im very scared
  5. Annanda Martins Win User

I’m getting follow botted

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

You will not get banned unless you did something wrong to get all these followers. If nothing wrong was done, you can rest at ease. This is a known situation and you will not get suspended just because many people/bots started following you.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.

If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not be suspended or banned.
Thema:

1. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned - Similar Threads - Someone sending bunch

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  6. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  7. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  8. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?: i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3
  9. How do I send rewards points to someone?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I send rewards points to someone?: Been trying to send my wife rewards points I don't use but having issues is this even possible anymore and if it is how do I do it? 27940234-7f8e-41c3-b029-b7e1f7349645
  10. If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...: So I sent a message to someone that I know on Xbox app but I was just wondering if they don't have the Xbox app will it still pop up to them in some kind of way when they play a game that is...