Someone is attempting to ddos people

Discus and support Someone is attempting to ddos people in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone named [mod removed] admitted to having a ddosing group and I want to protect other from his group called [mod removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nightbonny101, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Someone is attempting to ddos people

Someone named [mod removed] admitted to having a ddosing group and I want to protect other from his group called [mod removed]

:)

Nightbonny101, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to report them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Ddos Attempt

What you can do is report the gamertag using the dashboard reporting tools. Go to their bio and select File Complaint then follow the instructions.

DDoS attacks are illegal. The people who were affected by this should contact their internet service providers and explain what happened. They'll be issued a new IP address and the internet provider should take action on the offending party.
  4. Matt Ridge Win User

Ddos Attempt

You know I hate to ask this, but what proof do you have? a DDoS is a severe accusation, and isn't just against the ToA, but state and federal laws can get involved here.

There is a point in time also where you need to ask yourself is this a DDoS on you, your friends, or is Microsoft having another conniption attempting to get ready for the XBox One... for I have a very fast internet connection, and yet I lag still
    since the latest update. Microsoft has yet to fix a bunch of latency problems... which is too bad, I honestly like playing online but their network can't seem to handle the new upgrades yet.

If you have proof, then submit the gamer tag as suggested, but make sure it's not just people complaining about getting a bad network connection without knowing all the facts, because if you aren't having problems but others are, then it may be on their
    end.

Also, how do you know that the DDoS, is actually happening? Do you have a router, a modem showing logs?

I don't meant to be a skeptic, but I've seen a DDoS before, and actually instituted one on a company to check out their security system (I got paid to do it)...you don't just say I am getting DDoSed and not have something to show for it... because if Microsoft
    is going to take you seriously, that is exactly what they are going to need, a log, or something to back up your statements.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Someone attempting to DDOS me and get my IP

Look here, look Listen. seriously listen this person everyday keeps adding me and a 1,000 other people with different gamertags all starting with sexual refrences wether its sexygirl with a bunch of random numbers or sexformoney and numbers or anything

That a stupid kid whos going through puberty will jump on, dont delete my stuff because thats not the actual gamertag its just examples of what they use!!!! It doesnt matter if we all report the gamertag they keep making new ones everyday, until you actually
    take action and console ban them or i.p ban them it wont stop. I had to also go through a lot of b.s because this person was trying to call support using info like our location real name ect to call support and claim they forgot the info a scam since xbox
    360. All you have to do is check the persons account if i did provide the actual GT That this person is taking advantage of kids. They post on there activity feed with websites saying to click on them for nudes and other clear scams. Im tired of this person
    adding me everyday on new shill accounts and me instantly blocking and reporting. Seriously this violates every thing you guys have for C.O.C
    Would it surprise you to know that it's highly unlikely these scammers have an Xbox console?

A user can create a Microsoft account and get a gamertag all without owning a console. You don't even need the Xbox app on Windows 10, just some program that can spam messages through the Xbox website. All that said, rest assured that when you report the message
    as suggested in your previous thread, the Xbox Live Policies Enforcement Team will look into it and take appropriate action.
  6. That Master Joe Win User

Someone attempting to DDOS me and get my IP

Look here, look Listen. seriously listen this person everyday keeps adding me and a 1,000 other people with different gamertags all starting with sexual refrences wether its sexygirl with a bunch of random numbers or sexformoney and numbers or anything

That a stupid kid whos going through puberty will jump on, dont delete my stuff because thats not the actual gamertag its just examples of what they use!!!! It doesnt matter if we all report the gamertag they keep making new ones everyday, until you actually
    take action and console ban them or i.p ban them it wont stop. I had to also go through a lot of b.s because this person was trying to call support using info like our location real name ect to call support and claim they forgot the info a scam since xbox
    360. All you have to do is check the persons account if i did provide the actual GT That this person is taking advantage of kids. They post on there activity feed with websites saying to click on them for nudes and other clear scams. Im tired of this person
    adding me everyday on new shill accounts and me instantly blocking and reporting. Seriously this violates every thing you guys have for C.O.C
Thema:

1. Someone is attempting to ddos people - Similar Threads - Someone attempting ddos

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  6. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  7. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  8. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  9. I just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...: The old Gamertag: 26; what i changed it to; ; the tag i got: 8645. Please Help! 07bce97f-09fc-4b47-bd1c-4aa0496f5cf1
  10. Someone has been attempting to sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has been attempting to sign into my account: So for a few months now when I look at my sign in history on account page someone has been trying to sign in to it every few hours. The location is different each time and as far as I know none...