Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad...

Discus and support Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad he will steal my items and hypixel, how do i like log out in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jerry Wu2, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Jerry Wu2
    Jerry Wu2 Guest

Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad...

Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad he will steal my items and hypixel, how do i like log out in other locations like in roblox

:)

Jerry Wu2, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad he will steal my items and hypixel, how do i like log out in other locations like in roblox

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not part of Microsoft. Hope you are doing well!

I understand you wanted to secure and logout your account on other devices. With regards to this, there are no feature yet to logout of your account remotely from other devices but what I can suggest is to change your Microsoft account password via https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx this is to secure your account and log it out on devices where you have signed in.

Another thing I can suggest is to make sure your recovery information is up to date, you can check this here https://account.microsoft.com/security it would be best to have at least 3 recovery information be it a phone or email address. This is to make sure you will not have problem recovering your account and also, do not provide your personal information such as password to anyone else to prevent being hacked. This is just a tip from fellow gamer and been doing this and not having any problems so far.

You may also check this post in one of the community forum as reference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I hope the information helps somehow how you can secure your account. Feel free to ask the community if you need more help and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.
  3. xiangyou wu Win User

thank you. but i think the problem resolves in that i can't view my sign in history as the recovery email i have is no mine and i have to wait a month for the security to update. i think this dude will hack and delete my account by like tomorrow. they should add a sign out on all other devices control
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How do i know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my minecraft?

Hi, Is there a way to know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my Minecraft account? I can't access the account anymore and i don't know the email/Microsoft account tied to It
    I dont believe there is any other way other than signing into every Microsoft account you own to see which one has Minecraft on it. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
  5. sumaira atif Win User

I can't log in to minecraft

so what had happened was i think i got hacked and someone deleted my entire microsoft account, when i remade it it says i don't own it (i made it with the same email address i bought it on). i understand if it looks like im trying to get a free minecraft account but i still have my transaction ID from my prepaid card
  6. Bartosz Kowalski2 Win User

Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one)

well i still don't got my minecraft back im pretty lost the account is tottaly gone i dont really care about the account anymore i just want to have the game back
Thema:

1. Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad... - Similar Threads - Someone don't got

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  6. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  7. If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...: So I sent a message to someone that I know on Xbox app but I was just wondering if they don't have the Xbox app will it still pop up to them in some kind of way when they play a game that is...
  8. I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?: My game, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, is refusing to launch. When I try to launch the game, it pulls up an error notice saying, "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary...
  9. Someone is charging my credit card for Xbox, but I don't have an Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone is charging my credit card for Xbox, but I don't have an Xbox.: Someone has a recurring charge against my credit card for Xbox charges. I don't have an Xbox. These are not my charges. How can I stop this? b23f1afb-baf6-4d21-92d0-b577dcc02c24
  10. I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave: I was put in a family by a stranger and can't leave d12198a6-8d84-4b25-a655-7d851db801b7