Someone help me figure out what these scratched letters are

Discus and support Someone help me figure out what these scratched letters are in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Brother scratched them out, please help me figure out what they are. http://puu.sh/6XQqJ/ef9bd4dd90.jpg a718cd47-b796-4a28-969e-c82d05b30c03 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NeXus STaT, Feb 15, 2014.

1. NeXus STaT
    NeXus STaT Guest

NeXus STaT, Feb 15, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Complete your purchase problems

Hello ijlc52,

What is the error code you are getting after this "Cannot retrieve information from XBOX Live". It should start with an 8 and be 8 characters long (letters and numbers)

That will help people figure out what's going on.

HassanB, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Scratched redeem code

I would like to know if there is a way to find out what letters and numbers are used in making the redeem codes. My son scratched through over half of the code and customer support said they cannot help. The system is brand new and came with 4 games, 2
    of which had to be downloaded, of which 1 he scratched! I find it hard to believe that they cannot help in this situation, even with barcodes and verification of whom they are talking to.

MinorCrawdad802, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Someone help me figure out what these scratched letters are

looks like CL317 maybe. I hope it is. Otherwise it could be: 0L317, 0L817

The second to last may be either I, J, 1 J and the last one is most likely a 7.

The first one to me, looks like a 0, but could be a C, D or something along those lines.

Anyways, good luck.

Dr Black Bones, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: