Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications...

Discus and support Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Someone has targeted my gamertag with bot profiles. I have been receiving friend requests from bot profiles for over an hour, and I checked that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Matthieu Alcala, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications...

Someone has targeted my gamertag with bot profiles. I have been receiving friend requests from bot profiles for over an hour, and I checked that my follower list is 1000+ when it used to be a few hundred. How do I get this to stop? I can't play games as the notifications always come up, and I've heard that you can get banned for buying followers, which I haven't but it may look like I do. Is there any other way to fix this other than changing my privacy settings or turning off notifications?

:)

Matthieu Alcala, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications popping up.

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. You can block or mute players on your console too. This article will guide you further:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...

Thanks!
  3. -F8 Win User

Bot account

Yes, all 1-4 Letter gamertags & are out stock, these "bot" accounts are actually called "autoclaims" they target a gamertag with a RDP server & tool until they automatically claim the gamertag & resell them for upwards of $10,000. This is highly against Microsoft's Code of Conduct & are trying actively to stop these people.
  4. yMsp6 Win User

I need know

someone stopped following you or Microsoft just unsubscribed inactive accounts or bots.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Can bot accounts play games?

Hello Ads 1! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

If the account has gamer score then that account is being used to play games which I personally can't see anyone having a bot do that. So it could be someone random messaging you or an account that is used but also has a bot attached to it.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Weird gamertags on xbox live

No they are not actual Developers. I have random people on my friends list that has "Dev" or "Developer" along with another word or numbers in their Gamertag. They are likely bots. There is a big problem with tens of thousands of bots being created for
    websites you can go to, to "buy followers". People go to these sites and pay money to people to buy followers, and it is these bots that they "buy" to follow them. Many bots are made just to follow people for a follower number, through these websites. It's
    either that or someone just doing something strange and creating multiple accounts, maybe for game boosting etc.
Thema:

Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications...

1. Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications... - Similar Threads - Someone has targeted

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  7. SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT: Some has gotten hold of my xbox account. Everytime I try to play a game it tells me that I am already playing on a Xbox one S, which I'm not. I have tried almost everything I could find on the...
  8. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  9. Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .: I have subscribed to the 3 month xbox games pass which came with my laptop. However, someone elses username/account is on here. On trying to access games I cant as the already-user is underage! I...
  10. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385