Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i...

Discus and support Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive been mesaaged saying i hope your kid gets cancer and im the one whos been banned how do i sort this out absolute joke... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BnY Brooky, Oct 1, 2023.

1. BnY Brooky
    BnY Brooky Guest

Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i...

Ive been mesaaged saying i hope your kid gets cancer and im the one whos been banned how do i sort this out absolute joke

:)

BnY Brooky, Oct 1, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i called him for it amd ive neen banned how do i fix this

You cam apply for case review at enforcement.xbox.com

But it doesn't matter who starts a fight

If you retaliate in anyway that breaks the rules you are still punishable

Next time block and report that's all you are allowed to do
  3. RyanEvans9889 Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

Hi mate this literally happened to me yesterday I beat this kid on fifa and he messaged me saying my playstyle was ratty so I called him a gimp and got a permaban and have the exact same problem as you, have you sorted yours or got any more info since it happened mate?
  4. Xemos1000 Win User

HACKERS

So I've got this guy on xbox he's a buddy of some of my friends so I can't really stay away from him. But I do have him muted but he keeps talking crap about me and my sister because we both have our own respective xboxes and he sends me messages saying
    he's going to *** her and then kill her and the rest of my family and then shortly after that he had someone boot me offline and shut my routers connection off and messed up my account that took me about 30-45 minutes to fix I don't know where else to post
    this because this is the first time I've been on the forums but if someone anyone can help me get this kid off of xbox please help me.
  5. xDeathxAwaitsx Win User

xDeathxAwaitsx here!

I have multiple messages from him telling me that he did in fact boot the kid offline, and he threatened to boot me offline all day if he got banned from too many complaints. All the messages are in my messages on my account and I will gladly post a picture
    of the messages, but I don't know if I can post pictures. They are also all voice messages. AND if you message him, you can ask him if he booted a kid this morning and he will tell you. He started getting mad at me cause I am an ambassador and I actually got
    this complaint from a live chat. So I sent him a message to ensure that he did boot him, he admitted and that was that. I had many people file complaints on him. It's not hard to Ddos so it shouldn't be too hard to believe. Any raging determined 15 year old
    kid can do it.
  6. Marvipan Win User

I was racially abused on Modern Warfare 3 for beating a 15 year old on S&D

One sided? I would love for the kid to comment. I beat him in a game (I had no mic on) with no glitching, quick scoping, hacking or whaterver. Just a plain P90 and Type 95. The host backed out of the first game on Overwatch otherwise I would have put the
    video up. He then sent that 1st voice message. I then sent him a message (via chatpad) saying I'd report him and he was an angry boy and that I was disappointed he didn't hang about for my victory (no fould language).

Then we ended up in another game together and my team won again, then he sent the second voice message.

I wasn't going to report him or anything after the first massage. You get that all the time. But after that second one I thought sod it, I'm going to plaster it on-line.

He needs to learn a lesson.
Thema:

1. Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i... - Similar Threads - Someone has messaged

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  7. SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT: Some has gotten hold of my xbox account. Everytime I try to play a game it tells me that I am already playing on a Xbox one S, which I'm not. I have tried almost everything I could find on the...
  8. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  9. Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .: I have subscribed to the 3 month xbox games pass which came with my laptop. However, someone elses username/account is on here. On trying to access games I cant as the already-user is underage! I...
  10. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385