someone has gotten into my account

Discus and support someone has gotten into my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey recently i have been at school and my friends have been asking me to play with them but as i am at school so i ask my cousin to check my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PuRe Uniicorn, Jul 5, 2018.

1. someone has gotten into my account

Hey recently i have been at school and my friends have been asking me to play with them but as i am at school so i ask my cousin to check my account and he saw that my account was online watching Netflix and playing games. so when
    i get home i check Microsoft on my computer to see if someone was on my account and yes there was i clicked on his device which i found he was.

017696641748 this is the Xbox serial number of the person who has logged on using a Xbox one 500GB.

could you please take my account off his Xbox my Gamer tag is xMiaz.

if you able to could you please ban my account from his Xbox meaning he cannot login to it on his Xbox.

Xbox live have asked me to contact your services.

please contact me back.

Thank you.

:)

PuRe Uniicorn, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Someone is using my email

Hi there,

If someone has gotten into your e-mail account, you will want to change your password as well as passwords on your other accounts if they might be effected.

Saeleth, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Xbox Live account linked with someone elses

I have xbox live but somehow my account has gotten linked with someone who hasn't purchased live. this is preventing me from accessing online capabilities. Is there anyway to get my account back??

TweakyTube56351, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Kathy A. Win User

SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

Hello Ewin,

We understand that your Xbox account appears to be playing specific game when you are not. It sounds like someone else has gained access to your account and is using it without your permission. Here are some steps you can take to regain control of your account:

Change your password:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/security and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Click on "Password security" and then "Change password" to create a new password.
    • Make sure to choose a strong password that you haven't used before.

Enable two-step verification:

• Two-step verification adds an extra layer of security to your account.
    • Go to account.microsoft.com/security and click on "More security options" to set up two-step verification.
    • Remember, always set at least three pieces of security information for two step verification.

Check your account activity:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/devices and check the list of devices that are signed in with your account.
    • If you see any devices that you don't recognize, sign them out.

Should you have issues signing into your account, please reply to us with the screenshot of the error message and conceal your personal information.

I hope this helps you regain control of your account. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Kathy A. Win User

SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. XxMaryG36xX Win User

why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?

Unless someone else has gotten onto your account to delete those games, they should not be disappearing from your account. Either there is another account or someone has gotten onto yours.
  7. Saeleth Win User

Someone is using my email

Hi there,

If someone has gotten into your e-mail account, you will want to change your password as well as passwords on your other accounts if they might be effected.
  8. rhi the bave Win User

Unauthorized Access: The Long Wait

Originally it was thought that a migrated account could not be recovered AT ALL. So to know that someone HAS gotten their account back from a migration, even though it was a long 77 days wait, is hopeful!
Thema:

someone has gotten into my account

1. someone has gotten into my account - Similar Threads - someone has gotten

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  7. SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT: Some has gotten hold of my xbox account. Everytime I try to play a game it tells me that I am already playing on a Xbox one S, which I'm not. I have tried almost everything I could find on the...
  8. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  9. Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .: I have subscribed to the 3 month xbox games pass which came with my laptop. However, someone elses username/account is on here. On trying to access games I cant as the already-user is underage! I...
  10. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385