Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!

Discus and support Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone has created an xbox account on my email account & i think it was from when i was hacked 3 years ago and i cannot get rid of it. I have changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jane dobbins, Jul 4, 2023.

1. jane dobbins
    jane dobbins Guest

Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!

Someone has created an xbox account on my email account & i think it was from when i was hacked 3 years ago and i cannot get rid of it. I have changed my passwords, security ect.

All i want to do is speak to a person at microsoft to get them to remove it but i am just going round in circles with xbox support.

It is a name that is nothing like mine and they have No followers and No friends and offline.

Do you think they might have created this account when i was hacked but now can't get into it on their xbox. I have NO idea as i dont use xbox but i want this removed.

ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated

:)

jane dobbins, Jul 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: