Someone has changed my minecraft username

Discus and support Someone has changed my minecraft username in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has happened recently i believe in the past week; It used to be AidenT101 and is now samouraipipi104; I have contacted both microsoft support and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/aiden_town03, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Someone has changed my minecraft username

This has happened recently i believe in the past week; It used to be AidenT101 and is now samouraipipi104; I have contacted both microsoft support and minecraft support and they have referred me back to eachother so this is my next resort; does anyone have any idea of what i can do or a way to help me out

submitted by /u/aiden_town03
    [link] [comments]

/u/aiden_town03, Jul 21, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

why is minecraft asking me to change my username after updating the launcher?

Hello Lewcio , I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

Minecraft may ask you to change your username after updating the launcher due to several important reasons.

- Account Migration: Mojang, the company that develops Minecraft, has been migrating Mojang accounts to Microsoft accounts, During this process, you may be asked to change your username.

- Username already in use: If your username is being used by another account, you may be asked to change it

- Launcher Update: Some Minecraft launcher updates may require you to change your username.
  3. Melicorn1991 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 name

When I logged into windows 10 using my Microsoft account it instantly used my Xbox username. It there any way I can make my Minecraft account different than my Xbox username? This would be extremely helpful, especially because my Minecraft username
    is 13 letters, and Xbox usernames can only be 12 letters!
    Hi there,

I found this article, I hope this helps:

Minecraft Usernames

This article covers Minecraft usernames for Minecraft: Java Edition on PC/Mac. Minecraft on other platforms do not require usernames, but if you play on Minecraft Realms on these platforms you will use your Xbox gamer tag. The console editions of Minecraft
    use Xbox gamer tag or Sony PSN ID.

Where can I find my username?

If you have a Mojang account, your username can be found and changed on your Mojang account page.

Can I change my username?

Users who have a Mojang account (the default account type for all accounts registered after November 2012) can change their username for free at account.mojang.com/me by clicking the
    (Change) link next to your profile name.

If you sign in with your username, as older accounts do, you'll first need to migrate to a Mojang account before you can change your username.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034636712-Minecraft-Usernames
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Why can't I see any of my Minecraft worlds to back them up?

Hi Kiteboardguy! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

That's the exact path you are following or you changed the path to match your username?

Is this Minecraft Java? As Minecraft bedrock has a different path
  5. 7uppi Win User

Mojang account migration issues (accounts merged?)

Hi Kathy.

Sorry about my late reply. Christmas and new year has been busy.

To make the following a bit easier to understand, I will refer to my kids as Carl and Ida.

What happened is; I bought minecraft for Carl using a mojang account. Here I created one with one of my emails. I do have another mail, which is the one I believed to not have been used for anything minecraft related.

However, when I tried to migrate Carls mojang account, to a microsoft account, using my secondary mail account - it sure does look like my other kid Ida, had tried to use this for some minecraft related stuff, since this mail was the one used on her PC. With this I mean that Carls minecraft java username, looks to have not been transferred correctly, since his java username has changed to a username I think Ida has made at one point. This I tried to change back to Carls original username, but this I am not allowed to do.

That is basically what I am asking for. Is it possible to somehow free up Carls original username, so that I can change his current (mircosoft) java username back to his original?
  6. lewis.123 Win User

Minecraft

Because its an account i used 10 years ago and when i login it says play the demo or purchase minecraft it also has a different username to my minecraft username when it was mojang
Thema:

Someone has changed my minecraft username

1. Someone has changed my minecraft username - Similar Threads - Someone has changed

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  7. SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT: Some has gotten hold of my xbox account. Everytime I try to play a game it tells me that I am already playing on a Xbox one S, which I'm not. I have tried almost everything I could find on the...
  8. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385
  9. What can i do if someone has my token to my account? does changing password or email do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do if someone has my token to my account? does changing password or email do...: i just want to know if changing password or email do anything 9fa4ae4c-4e13-4fc3-8f1d-f79abcc03f58
  10. someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft...: Hi as read above (someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft and i have a ps4 with no way to access my account) i really need help my account...