Someone has all my acount details and changed my password

Discus and support Someone has all my acount details and changed my password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay long story short my account Insanity Wolfyz has been taken away from me. I stupidly gave my acount details to someone and they changed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A TICKING ARAB, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Someone has all my acount details and changed my password

Okay long story short my account Insanity Wolfyz has been taken away from me. I stupidly gave my acount details to someone and they changed the password. I have tried recovery but it says there isn't enough evidence or something and I'm not sure what to
    do I have just lost an xbox account and I was wondering what I can do to get it back im having to post this on my old account and really want this sorted

:)

A TICKING ARAB, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Free name change

How come even thow i never changed my gamer tag it say i did and no one changed it if you look at my acount my name has been the same since i made my acount

KoG REAPER88sd, Feb 24, 2014
  3. toogoodfu001
    toogoodfu001 Guest
    gamertag changed after password reset

I was promped to update password/two step acount info after jumping through all the hoops and a lot of confusion i could log on to the website but not the xbox360 then i downloaded my profile and it changed the new one has reset me to 0 games played and
    0 on hard drive my other profile has five years of playing HOW DID THIS HAPPEN if someone doesn't know please give me customer suport #

toogoodfu001, Feb 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Well, first off I'm going to start with the obvious here. Never, ever give out your login details to anyone for any reason.

Now, you'll need to contact phone support and open an Unauthorized Access Ticket. They'll lock down the account while they investigate the claim.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also, if you have any payment instruments on your account you should see about removing them. Contact Paypal if you use it and let them know or contact your Credit Card company to let them know the card has been compromised.

Good luck.

onyxishere, Feb 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: