Someone hacked my MW2 so I have all unlocks but I don't want this!

Discus and support Someone hacked my MW2 so I have all unlocks but I don't want this! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, someone hacked my MW2 in what was supposed to be a "Quick Scope Lobby" so I have all guns, attachments, titles, etc. I do not want... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeicoMoneySwag, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Someone hacked my MW2 so I have all unlocks but I don't want this!

As the title says, someone hacked my MW2 in what was supposed to be a "Quick Scope Lobby" so I have all guns, attachments, titles, etc. I do not want this! I like to progress through the game on my own and unlock everything myself. I have seen many hacked
    public matches in MW2, but I almost always leave (when I was new to the game I didn't know they were hacked and would stay, but when I learned they are hacked I would leave), and after I do leave, I report the suspicious players. I want to get rid of the things
    that this hack unlocked for me against my will, but I don't know how. I called Xbox Support and the guy said that most likely nothing will happen to me, but just in case I should post here (as far as getting in trouble with Xbox, etc), and he said that someone
    here might know how to undo the upgrades the hacker did to my account. Please help!

:)

GeicoMoneySwag, Jul 25, 2014
  2. Achievements locked from reset

Some were legit and others were hacked but not by me. I don't want to start a new account since I'll lose all the DLC I've brought and all my ranks from multiplayer games like Call of Duty and Halo. I did ring them up when my account was hacked so whether
    there's a log about that, I don't really know. But, just to be clear. I do not own or use any hacks to obtain achievements. The hacker did all of that.

I just can't believe that I'm having to do such things, just so I can unlock achievements on my old games like MW2, Doom. Doom II and Duke Nukem 3D.

I iiNSTiiNCT I, Jul 25, 2014
  3. Email banned, impossible to change email association

The hotmail account tied to my LIVE was apparently hacked, and as Microsoft says I don't know enough about the email to unlock the account my LIVE is now connected to a dead, possibly hacked email account.

All I want is to change the association, but this seems strangely impossible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FauxManatee18, Jul 25, 2014
  4. T00 Tall310
    T00 Tall310 Guest

Yes there is a way but in order to do so you will need to get into another modded lobby called a deranking lobby which will reset all of your stats back to zero for that exact purpose. But if you keep reporting hackers like that you most likely will not
    get that kind of lobby because hackers dont do that lobby for just anyone. You either need to get very lucky and find one randomly or meet a hacker talk to him then ask him for one.

T00 Tall310, Jul 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: